Naruto Not Much Time For Pein

theory me and friend came up with...
    in chapter 383 pein made a statement that stuck out to me
    Naruto 383 | Read naruto chapter 383 manga online
    right after killing jiraiya he says:
    "if we had not kept our secret, we would have never won"
    now we can see in 381 jiraiya has figured out pein's identity and it somehow ties onto people jiraiya knew in advance:
    Naruto 381 | Read naruto chapter 381 manga online
    Naruto 381 | Read naruto chapter 381 manga online
    Then in 382 he writes the code which will supposedly reveal pein's identity:
    anyway as we can see pein obviously has some kind of secret, mostly to his true identity that if found out would be a weakness and probably lead to death of him.
    But who would or could kill Pein? As far as we know they're 3 people other than himself who could possibly know his secret: Konan since she seems to be his right hand; Tsunade because of Jiraiya's info; and last but not least, Madara Uchiha, Pein's leader. It's been proven pretty clearly that Madara is above Pein:

Naruto 364 | Read naruto chapter 364 manga online
    Naruto 364 | Read naruto chapter 364 manga online

I doubt Madara doesn't know about Pein's secret. So to sum it all up:
    Konan won't kill him. Madara might if he knows and feels the need to. If Tsunade knows and has cracked the code, then Pein better definitely watch out. What do you think?

UCHiHA 4 LYFE!!!
    MADARA UCHIHA: THE FOUNDER,
    ITACHI UCHIHA: THE ASSASSIN,
    SASUKE UCHIHA: THE AVENGER!

If Tsunade gave the info to Naruto, your theory would explain how such a weak character like Naruto could beat Pain. I think that Tsunade won't visit Pain personaly and fight with him.

Well, first of all, the information that Jiraiya gathered isn't going to Tsunade, its going to the Toad Sage. One of the bodies that Jiraiya defeated is going to Tsunade though. She won't know Pein's identity yet.

I was under the impression that the fact Pain had 6 bodies was the secret he was referring to. Indeed, if he hadn't kept those 3 bodies in reserve, he would have lost to Jiraya's genjutsu and been killed. By keeping it secret he had 6 bodies, he won.

Although there is plenty about Pain we do not know. What exactly does the Rin'negan do? Why are all the bodies Pain used known by Jiraya? And why are none of the bodies Nagato? Where is Nagato anyway, and what happened to him? And, of course, Pain's true identity.

All mysteries that Kishi insists on hiding from us.

thanks to afro for clarifying that. ma took the bodies n wat she learned from the fight to tsunade while pa took the code to the toad sage so im guessin we wont be findin nething about pein for while. i don't think the reserve bodies were his secret cuz jiraiya was still pretty decent when all the bodies came out.

UCHiHA 4 LYFE!!!
    MADARA UCHIHA: THE FOUNDER,
    ITACHI UCHIHA: THE ASSASSIN,
    SASUKE UCHIHA: THE AVENGER!