Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Question Fansubbers: Who to choose?

For those who have trouble deciding on choosing which fansubbing groups to follow when releasing certain series I have thought of this thread to let people discuss the quality between groups.

Want to ask which are the best for a certain series? Go Ahead. Here's your chance to find out which ones are the best to watch.

Got something to share about a fansubbing group? Go ahead and share it with us.

This thread is meant to compare fansubbing groups and which are high rated, please dont post any worthless comments bashing fansubbing groups. Those will be deleted.

working hard to win the best mod award hey gino
    anyway,
    for bleach and Naruto: DB,their trolls are lame,but their translator(hisshouburaiken) is awsome
    Code Geass R2: gg and chibiro do the releases in HD,with accurate translations
    J-drama: kioku Fansub,they did Kurosagi and 1litre of tears...(and many others).both were awsome in terms of quality and translation
    Last edited by mgsplayer; 04-21-2008 at 10:43 PM.
    Recommendations : GOTH / Kara No Kyoukai
    Asian Movies Requests / MPD Psycho
    [Nigihana.com] / [Cyber12.com]

Oh Yes...! There Will Be Blood

I'd like to recommend BSS (fansubs) to anyone, Theyve been really active lately and theyre doing a magnificent job. Props to them for bringing out almost all series I want to watch too

Indeed, I honestly think they did a great job with Gurren-Laggan and Moyashimon. I also recommend that fansub for any of the series they're working on.

Yar, BSS are a reliable group, don't think i've been dissapointed with any of thier releases so far.

I disagree with mgsplayer on R2, Eclipse subs are far better than gg, although they're slower by a few hours its worth the wait.

Ayako are doing a good job lately.

Also A.F.K, those guys take thier time subbing, but they do a brilliant job, thier subs of Zetsubou sensei are extremely detailed, they translate everything, all the little ever changing messages on the black board and all the other parts that would be very easy to miss.

Quote Originally Posted by Sangaz View Post
    Yar, BSS are a reliable group, don't think i've been dissapointed with any of thier releases so far.

I disagree with mgsplayer on R2, Eclipse subs are far better than gg, although they're slower by a few hours its worth the wait.

Ayako are doing a good job lately.

Also A.F.K, those guys take thier time subbing, but they do a brilliant job, thier subs of Zetsubou sensei are extremely detailed, they translate everything, all the little ever changing messages on the black board and all the other parts that would be very easy to miss.
    i am providing links of both releases
    i do understand partially what is said in the episode and i can guaranty that GG are doing a fine job
    i haven't tried an Eclipse release yet
    Last edited by mgsplayer; 04-21-2008 at 11:03 PM.
    Recommendations : GOTH / Kara No Kyoukai
    Asian Movies Requests / MPD Psycho
    [Nigihana.com] / [Cyber12.com]

Oh Yes...! There Will Be Blood

mgsplayer, no need, i know where to get all my anime from

Its not just about the translation, its the overall presentation that i go for, gg just seem to rush it to get thier release out first, which is great news for some, but I'm perfectly happy waiting for Eclipse (They've done a great job on Hayate no gotoku, kanon, Shana and Clannad aswell).

Well for One Piece I recommend Kaizoku Fansubs
    they the most subb episodes of One Piece to any other group starting from Episode 1 to Episode 241, and are currently working on the other episodes.

Couple more groups worth looking out for are...

Rumi - They're doing a really good job on Nabari no ou so far

Rumbel - Never watched thier bleach subs because i dropped it a while ago, but they're releasing Soul Eater uncut every week and so far they are the best group to pick up the series and thier translation keeps alot of the comedy intact unlike other groups *cough*AEN*cough*

Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar
    I've watched Rumbel's Bleach subs and they're good, however I go with Dattebayo for that. I love Rumbel though....I've been watching their subs of Gintama for quite some time now, and now Soul Eater too.
    Link: Rumbel Subs

Another group I'd recommend is Yoroshiku-fansubs. I followed their Kekkaishi subs from episodes 1 - 52 and they were quite good. Their font kinda reminded me of Dattebayo...nice and solid. Now I go to them for Chii's Sweet Home, but they offer a few other stuff too.
    ^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21