Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

So, with all the negative attention this series gets...

Are there people other than me that got hooked to this from the beginning and found that the momentum was great from the start and only escalated to where we are now? I love this series and personally think that it's lost very little steam in a few places, but picked up even higher than it was to start with shortly afterwards.

I wasn't hooked straight from the start, since I was packing up to go home from vacation while flipping through the scans~ so I ended up forgetting the series for a good month or two. But after a marathon of the series I found myself infatuated with it. Who said the series was slowing down? It seems to be going at a rather nice pace and the HQ Attack mini ark ended at a decent speed.
    Anyway, there's only one person I've seen in here that's frequently pessimistic about the series.

I think the series is fantastic!I fell in love with it from the very start, some parts did tend to get a bit on my nerves but everything got better over time.

lol...what negative attention? source please. or at least a coherent argument. I mean no series is perfect, for that matter every series gets its share of negative comments, but you make it sound like everyone is bashing the series.

I didn't fall in love with it right away. It seemed kinda' boring, but I loved the idea of a British kid with a silly arm; so I continued reading.
    Of course, I had a small period of obsession, and still do. XDD I've been hooked since the summer of last year. (About the middle of the Ark Arc)

It has lost it's steam since I've caught up---but it's also gotten better at the same time. (Weird, much?)

Need a new game?
    Check out IGG's list here!

Quote Originally Posted by CrossX21 View Post
    lol...what negative attention? source please. or at least a coherent argument. I mean no series is perfect, for that matter every series gets its share of negative comments, but you make it sound like everyone is bashing the series.
    I've actually seen quite a lot of negative reviews and negative criticism against the series scattered throughout. I seem to be the only person in my area that loves the series. Everybody else either goes "Meh" or they bash the hell out of it.

I've heard "Yu Yu Hakushou" ripoff, and how much Allen looked like Ed from FMA around here.
    Other than that nobody knows what it is.

Need a new game?
    Check out IGG's list here!

>D I'm the only person in my area that even knows what the series is, so I don't have any problems of people bashing the series in front of me.

I have heard the "Just like Bleach." along with it being just like FMA, YYH and Naruto. Makes me want to e-slap them. Yes-yes-yes, *Sigh* It is like those series and people say those series are just like those series. They just need to shut up and realized all the WSJ are alike one way or another, but they all still have a bit of individuality that gains certain fanbases. xD Why oh why else would they all be located in the same magazine? [/rant]

Quote Originally Posted by Interwebz View Post
    >D I'm the only person in my area that even knows what the series is, so I don't have any problems of people bashing the series in front of me.

I have heard the "Just like Bleach." along with it being just like FMA, YYH and Naruto. Makes me want to e-slap them. Yes-yes-yes, *Sigh* It is like those series and people say those series are just like those series. They just need to shut up and realized all the WSJ are alike one way or another, but they all still have a bit of individuality that gains certain fanbases. xD Why oh why else would they all be located in the same magazine? [end rant]
    Um...html error, or bbcode error, you never started the rant so thus logically you cannot end it.

I don't discuss it with anyone, none of my friends read/watch it, so I'm not surprised how alone I am in this topic.

definetly one of my favourite series

Active follower and dieheart fan of the following running manga's:
    One Piece
    Naruto
    D. Grayman
    Bleach
    Fairy Tail
    Soul Eater
    Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
    Skip beat
    Vampire Knight
    Bakuman