Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Boston are already having problems with Atlanta, I doubt they'll reach the finals, I predict they lose in East's finals, Cleveland owns them there.

Seriously, a tie with Atlanta after 4 games is most unexpected. The same goes for Detroit. If this is what they really are about, it's West again. I mean, Cleveland hasn't got any better from last year, so, even if they were to reach the Finals, I seriously doubt they would win. As of now the only hope for the East is a slaughterhouse West.

i heil Binktopia!. *bows* vidzey's Avatar
    spurs, ftw!.

-----

thank god i'm an atheist!

-_-'
    Though i don't like atlanta, i hope they'll win vs boston which i hate more.
    Sad that toronto lost that quickly
    Spurs-Hornets will be interesting

Spurs - Lakers for West finals,
    Cleveland - Boston for East finals,

Cleveland - Lakers for the finals, Lakers for the ring. That's my prediction, though Boston's now 2-2, really unexpected from Atlanta. Boston will have to play more serious...

i heil Binktopia!. *bows* vidzey's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by damnz View Post

Cleveland - Lakers for the finals, Lakers for the ring. That's my prediction, though Boston's now 2-2, really unexpected from Atlanta. Boston will have to play more serious...
    and if your finals prediction is correct, that's 10 championship rings for phil jackson.

-----

thank god i'm an atheist!

I really like the hustle of the Baby Hawks. Their athleticism is impressive. Despite their impressive home-court antics though, I don't see them beating the Celtics.

How about that Josh Smith though, 7 blocks in just his fourth playoff performance. Guy's a beast.

This is to me wishing for a miracle (Atlanta native, born and raised).

Quote Originally Posted by damnz View Post

I can see that happening, I really want the hornets to beat the spurs, but damn, popovich vs phil jackson is gonna be a sick match

Zetta Recommends: Naruto, Claymore, Death note, Elfen Lied, Berserk, Monster, One Piece, Rurouni Kenshin, Bleach,

Gameboy: "Its better to fight with honor than be silent and shit bricks"

I'm gonna say Lakers/Hornets in West, Cavs/Celtics in East.
    Spurs win in odd years, so no go for them. Pistons don't take anyone seriously which will be their downfall.

Lakers are my pick for the title this year. Kobe just wants it more than anyone else. It's about time he squashed the "he can't do it without Shaq" theory.

Cavs and Celtics can't meet in the finals. They are meeting in the semi-finals. I say Detroit/Boston for the East finals and Hornets/(Go out on a limb here) Jazz then follow with Pistons vs Hornets for the finals. Oh I can wish
    My name is Corey and I am an asshole. I get excessively drunk at inappropriate times, disregard social norms, indulge in every whim, ignore the consequences of my actions, mock idiots and posers, sleep with random women, and just generally act like a raging dick head. I contribute to society in no way what so ever

Proud fan of the Oujou White Knights!