Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Double Arts

The thing is that I really don't see why it's doing so badly. It's got great artwork and a not-so bad plot, and it shows potential, but it's been doing poorly according to ranking. /sighs

Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by serenader View Post
    The thing is that I really don't see why it's doing so badly. It's got great artwork and a not-so bad plot, and it shows potential, but it's been doing poorly according to ranking. /sighs
    Whatttt?????!!!! Where'd you get that info from? I hope your source is wrong.

After reading chapter 19, it's nice to see where the name 'double arts' came from, and this training will be very good I'm sure.

By the way 'serenader' it's not a 'not-so-bad plot', it's an awesome plot. The plot is quite original for a shonen.
    ^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21

I really like the story so far hope the manga doesn't drop

The volume 2 chapters were pretty terrible, after a splendid first vol. But it seems to be picking up again; Jump is cruel if you're not an established series... but quite a few seem to be doing worse than this, so hopefully it manages to stay interesting for a longer period this time.

I'm just wondering if animals and insects can carry the disease too? This is a pretty good manga but very slow on development. Sorry for necroing but it really is worth reviving.

I agree, this is one of the best new series right now IMO, with an original plot and great art style even if it progresses quite slowly (but I don't expect much development in 22 chapters so far and it's picking up).
    I really hate the rankings sometimes... They tend to put my fav series last (except for the usuals: Bleach, Naruto, and One Piece)
    Just passing through...

News just in, Double Arts is being dropped by shonen jump.

http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showt...e+arts&page=46

As posted by bax

"Well, the news just came in. It's confirmed. This week's DA will be the last.

Sad indeed."

Wow. That unbelieveable. Going the way Zombie Powder went. I'm guessing it's more popular among amercian piraters than it is paying japanese lol.

Actually, theres a similar rumor going around that the author of Double Arts is doing something in Jump Square. The title hasn't been confirmed, in any case its possible that it might be Double Arts. Of course this within itself is just a rumor...

Veteran Member
    i started to read it... but its only chapter 22... so imma just wait until it get many chapters (have gotten to chapter 11).... cuz i started to read psyren... and its only on 36.... im dying on waiting on all mangas im reading on a week lol