Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Double Arts

Hybrid View

Double Arts

Has anyone read this series yet? It's a pretty new series with only 5 chapters so far, but it looks really promising to me. Well, at least it's my type of manga.
    A boy and a girl are forced to join hands for all eternity!? In a land ravaged by an epidemic known as "Troy", the only people with healing arts capable of stopping the seizures caused by the disease are the Sisters. Although they have a high resistance to the disease, they are searching for a person who is truly immune, if they exist, so that they can find a cure. The main character is Sister Elraine, one of the Sisters who becomes infected with Troy. But, when she touches Kiri, a seemingly ordinary boy, her seizures stop. Could he be the one!?
    Double Arts Manga - Read Double Arts manga scans online | One Manga
    Last edited by Pix; 04-22-2008 at 07:03 PM.

Banned
    Where can you submit links? Some series have mirrors some don't. Double Arts is one that doesn't. You have to go thru AOM's site and register there and THEN download. I mirrored their downloads but i don't know where to submit them.

zSHARE - double_arts_006.cbz
    MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar
    I'm reviving this thread.

I'm at chapter 10 of this series and I think it's quite good. I'd give it an 8/10. The fact that they can't let go of each other has already accounted for some pretty awkward situations and the action is quite good. I'd advise everyone to give it a go.

I agree with Pix...it holds promise.
    Last edited by Arhazivory; 06-17-2008 at 01:26 AM.
    ^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21

Indeed it does hold promise, I'm reading this one too and I think it will be great to see how they will fight, while holding hands.
    Also wondering what's with the hand. I suspect it to be a Double Edged Sword, or something like that.. Anyhow.. it will be interesting.

Well, seems like the editors love this series (it's always near the Jump top 5 and it's getting another cover next week, so soon). But I don't really think it has the potential Psyren had in its first ten chapters. The story has been nothing special so far, just a couple meeting people and people and fighting some dudes in the way; I hope an important bigger event takes place soon or something and pulls the trigger for a new more interesting arc.

Anyways, I still think having a couple of kids who have to be always together holding their hands restricts a lot the possibilities of what they can do and whatnot.

But seeing the other new series around (Mago, Bari Haken...) this is worth reading

looks good.
    Bleach, Yu Yu Hakusho, Air Gear, Naruto, Double Arts, Silvery Crow, One Peice, and Fullmetal Alchemist are the best manga/ anime EVA!

I am a shinigami, reikai detective, A class Storm Rider, Shinobi, Theif, Pirate, and a National Alchemist.

the series is pretty good so far =) i'm kinda surprised that its in jump though, it seems to have a more shoujo feel, i think.
    but it's still a really good read.

Shoujo?! Not at all. I pick up absolutely no shoujo feeling at all....not even with constantly holding hands. It has all the action and angst (I need to fight etc etc!) of a shonen manga.

Just finished reading chapter 16. I'm wondering what will happen next lol. He has no more hand left

Pretty good manga, my favorite "new" serie along with psyren and blazer drive.

Yeah....I'm wondering about this new development too. Both hands are now in use.