Kyoraku & Ukitake

I was just wondering since Kyoraku and ukitake each have 2 swords and for each sword theres a release does that mean they can have 2 bankais??

Click for Funny stuff
    Spoiler!

Sig By Ravona

Mangas I'm Currently reading :
    Fairy Tail
    Bleach
    Naruto
    Death Note
    DeadMan Wonderland

For Shikai, I believe their swords act as one, so no.

I agree with Mass Zero, but not really sure

Even though both of their Shikais looks exactly like the other one I doubt that they got a bankai for each. Only time will tell

Sweden, between a lake, a forest and fields
    hmmm... Ukitake only have one blade while unreleased while Kyoraku has two...
    But the zanpakutous are extensions of their souls, and having two bankais' might mean that they are schizophrenic...
    Signature... signature... I have no signature...

Quote Originally Posted by taikida View Post
    hmmm... Ukitake only have one blade while unreleased while Kyoraku has two...
    But the zanpakutous are extensions of their souls, and having two bankais' might mean that they are schizophrenic...
    Kyoraku doesn't have 2 unreleased does he? I thought the animation of him releasing his shikai shows him turning his zanpakuto into 2? I forget.

Either way they are some of the coolest looking blades, Kyoraku is the best imo, their probably related in some way and thats how they got 2 twin zanpakuto, I wonder if they both can do some kind of combined bankai like that samurai game (crap forgot the name) where you activate the both of them at the same time and it does lightning and action all over the place lol.
    A pie in the sky?

Senjogahara Fascination ReshenKusaga's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    Kyoraku doesn't have 2 unreleased does he? I thought the animation of him releasing his shikai shows him turning his zanpakuto into 2? I forget.

Either way they are some of the coolest looking blades, Kyoraku is the best imo, their probably related in some way and thats how they got 2 twin zanpakuto, I wonder if they both can do some kind of combined bankai like that samurai game (crap forgot the name) where you activate the both of them at the same time and it does lightning and action all over the place lol.
    Ukitake's become two. Kyoraku's cross with each other in order to release

Kyouraku might have two zanpaktous since he actually carries two swords unlike Ukitake. but I highly doubt he will.

What is uttered from the heart alone, will win the hearts of others to your own.

Ukitake only carries one sword, that splits into two when he releases it which might be why they are connected together with that rope....thing. Kyouraku carries two swords and they only change appearance when he releases them which is why they're not connected at all....The only other thing I remember is Yamamoto saying they are the only dual zanpaktous in the soul society (existance?). I do think that they may have only one bankai but multiple versions of it, much like Byakuya's bankai and it's 3 different forms.