Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Stupid teachers

Cool Stupid teachers

I'm sure that everyone had a teacher that made some stupid thing or said something senseless or funny or imbarassing. Just share with everyone the stupidness of your teachers.

"If you disagree with me, then maybe you should leave the room and not come back until you realise the error of your ways!"
    "oh, ok then"
    "Where are you going!? COME BACK HERE THIS INSTANT!"
    "But I still don't think i'm wrong..."

he was writing on the board with white chalk,and he suddenly started scraping his as*s...right in the middle
    the white marks of the chalk remained there and all the students behind him were watching
    well,he was a religion teacher...
    Recommendations : GOTH / Kara No Kyoukai
    Asian Movies Requests / MPD Psycho
    [Nigihana.com] / [Cyber12.com]

Oh Yes...! There Will Be Blood

My maths teacher said: "The coffee machine is stupid because it's only able to make coffee."

" STOP MOVING THE FURNITURE "
    Me: Can i use the bathroom? Teacher " I dont kno can you? "
    Click for Funny stuff
    Spoiler!

Sig By Ravona

Mangas I'm Currently reading :
    Fairy Tail
    Bleach
    Naruto
    Death Note
    DeadMan Wonderland

This wasn't exactly stupid, but it was caught off guard. The class was throwing the tissue box around. The teacher thought it was enough fun and could my friend to pass it to her, before throwing he said "Go far!" and made his football pose, so the teacher ran across the room and when my friend threw it to her, she caught and ran off the room. Then we heard her shout "TOUCH DOWN" which was followed by a scream of another teacher. Obviously "the scream of another teacher" was provoke by our teacher scaring her pants off.

Another time (a different teacher) heard of a snow day on the a Friday. Now this is a serious teacher. She hand out detention of any rule breaking. She would extend class if anyone talks, which makes us late for the next class. So on this day she told us to go outside the classroom and she began teaching us how to do a snow dance. Knowing her that was the last thing I would ever expected.
    Last edited by Pix; 04-22-2008 at 01:23 AM.

When mt history teacher was having leasson someone flushed the water in the bathrooms.
    And there begun the usual noise after you flush(You know,right) and my teacher said:"Who is listening to the radio?" He mistook that noise for a radio's noise!

In Haruhi-sama's *worships* Grace and Guiding Light
    my english teacher since she likes to get in other people business
    and other things like:

and this class had the best results in all of the 10th grade (end of year). everybody applauses (not that loudly) and my teacher gives us all a...can't remeber how it's written in english...a fault

Let the pervert inside of you awaken!

Join the SOS Brigade or else...

You may be good, but I'm Draciel!

May Haruhi-sama *worships* save us all

A guy in my class said: (teacher's name) is so fat, that if she fell down the grand canyon, she would get STUCK!!!
    Then, the teacher, who was actually teaching when he said that turned to him and asked: What were you saying?
    The guy: I-I'm singing...
    Teacher: Great, now please sing that song again!(She said that with a smile)
    The guy: (teacher's name) is so fat, that if she fell down the grand canyon, she would get STUCK!!!
    Everyone starts Laughing their @$$ off, and the teacher just stands there like if she didn't understand a word, and actually.... Started laughing with us!
    Spoiler!
    Zetsuboushita|ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWAH! «°-°«

my teacher is stupid because she wouldnt let me get on the computer so i could get a good picture of a unicorn.