Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Who Is Narutos Real Father???

Well most of you may already know who it is but im still wondering. Who is Narutos real father???
    I mean i read a manga chapter that jariya was talking to gamakichi and said "Why Would Yondaime Seal The Kuuybi In His Own Son?" which i think is really good proof BUT i was also hearing that pein was Narutos father!!! But IF Yodaime was Narutos real father then why would they make it so noticable??? I mean almost everyone who doesnt know pein thinks that yodaime is Narutos dad and yet If he was why make it so noticable if its suppose to be a secret? I want to know so please explain =P

------------------------------------------
    Also Naruto Looks IDENTICAL to yodaime so is yodaime Narutos Real Dad Or is PEIN???
    Last edited by Kona_Chan; 04-20-2008 at 04:29 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Fear The Almighty Kona_Chan

Jiraiya meant that Yondaime didn't seal the "demon" in his own son for nothing. Read the next few comments Jiraiya made and it is obvious what he exactly wanted to say. Minato was Naruto's father and Kushina, his mother. There is nothing really to argue about it.

Naruto's father is Yondaime, as it was confirmed in these pages of the chapter 382 Sodem posted.

What you're asking then is whi Kishimoto revealed that to us? Well, we have almost 400 chapters of Naruto, and there are loads of secrets and mysteries, I guess it's about time for Kishimoto to start revealing important things slowly, like Naruto's father identity, and what moment could be better than when Jiraiya, who was so related to Naruto and his fathers, dies.

but wat is jariya to naruto his grampa or wat??
    ------------------------------------------
    then is pein related to naruto in ANY way??
    Last edited by Kona_Chan; 04-20-2008 at 07:05 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Fear The Almighty Kona_Chan

Jiraiya is naruto's god farther.

Pein is not related to naruto.

Pein is just the student of jiraiya.

Jiraya is Naruto's godfather since he was the inventor of his name.
    Pain could be related to Naruto only in 1 way: being Kushina's brother, what is very unlike.

Pein related to Naruto are just rumors/theories so far. Kishimoto never give us any kind of clear proof of it.

About Jiraiya, I don't know, he was a friend of Yondaime and Minato, I guess he's his godfather or something...

There is a possible one hint about Pein and Naruto: Pain was sad after Madara ordered him to capture Naruto

That is not very much of a hint.
    Mabye he was sad because he have no one to order to capture Naruto

Claymore FTW
    The witch with the silver eyes
    Flash Sword Irene