Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The Key

but,what do you think ofNarutoBase.net - Naruto 370 - 14 - Naruto wallpapers and manga gallery that jutsu jiraiya was talking to the toad bout.

Quote Originally Posted by stevensr123 View Post
    But don’t forget he didn’t want to burn sasuke's eyes so he stopped, he also didn’t know sasuke could use orochimaru's substitution, if it wasn’t for that sasuke would have been in a bad state because of the burns.

And about the susanoo thing, if he has used susanoo on sasuke, sasuke would have been sealed along with his eyes.

Check this page out: Naruto 392 | Read naruto chapter 392 manga online

According to Zetsu, The Sword of Tatsuga seals it's victim in an eternal Gengutsu. That means It doesn't necessarily affect your body, just your mind. I also think it has an option to kill you physically. So Itachi could have Locked Sasuke's mind in a Genjutsu with the Sword and leisurely taken his eyes out. Question is why didn't Itachi use that option.

With Amaterasu. Itachi could have used it again on the real Sasuke, and aimed for his feet or abdomen. then he could again remove the eyes before the flames reached there. Itachi had enough Chakra left to activate Susanoo, so IMO he could have had enough to re-activate Amaterasu.
    ------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by spiro View Post
    but,what do you think ofNarutoBase.net - Naruto 370 - 14 - Naruto wallpapers and manga gallery that jutsu jiraiya was talking to the toad bout.
    I am sorry I didn't find any references to "That Jutsu" in the link you offered.
    Last edited by paulbee; 04-20-2008 at 12:31 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

hmmmmmmmm well ya but i already get where this is going

Fear The Almighty Kona_Chan

Trying not to be too lazy, I made a quick search for "That Jutsu" on Mangashare.

Naruto 251 page 14 | One Manga

I honestly think Jiriah meant going 3 Tails. Remember he was cautioning Naruto on his hot headedness, and 3 Tails is what happens to him when he gets hotheaded.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

lol yeah

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Trying not to be too lazy, I made a quick search for "That Jutsu" on Mangashare.

Naruto 251 page 14 | One Manga

I honestly think Jiriah meant going 3 Tails. Remember he was cautioning Naruto on his hot headedness, and 3 Tails is what happens to him when he gets hotheaded.
    I doubt it. Since going kyuubi isn't a jutsu. Kishimoto watches carefuly what he says, and if he would have meant kyuubi, it would have been something like "Don't get all to excited" or whatever. Anyways, naruto better have some secret jutsu to show us, cause otherwise, this kishi guy can go to hell, making sasuke the shit, and naruto look like worthless.

yeah i mean compared to sasuke, Naruto looks like shit i mean hes got o justu to show us now? CO'MON KISHIMOTO MAKE NARUTO DO SOME COOL JUSTU!!!!![