Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The Key

Naruto The Key

if u guys really wanna understand more stuff about naruto,kyuubi,jiraiya and the fourth hokage, check out chapter 370 again.Anyway,i think minato knew about madara(although most of you have noticed).Jiraiya was the one who opened the seal more which made the kyuubis chakra grow upto 4 tails. And the issue of that narutos kekkei genkai comes in as well.It hink minato had a super secret jutsu no other person could learn apart from someone with his blood or maybe he also sealed the secret of that jutsu within naruto.If you understand the chapter more,pls help me out.

Im new here so please bear with me

Nothing said about the 4th so far leads me to believe he had a Kekkei Genkai. A super secret jutsu (Hiraishin?) probably, but no Kekkei Genkai. Minato, as mentioned by Jiraiya, obviously knew something, or else there would have been no reason for him to go through the trouble of splitting the kyuubi's chakra in half.

I suppose that if Naruto learned to control the kyuubi's chakra, the key would allow Naruto full access to it with no worries about being overtaken by the Kyuubi itself. This is how I see the key working for Naruto.

Hey Spiro welcome aboard. I'd recommend you read these 2 pages to understand the Kekkai Genkai better.

Naruto 316 | Read naruto chapter 316 manga online
    Naruto 316 | Read naruto chapter 316 manga online

There are some things I don't understand too. If as Orochimaru said, Naruto's Chakra will eventually become indistinguishable from the Nine tail's Chakra, surely Yondaime would have known this would happen, why would he have needed to create a key? If also Jiriah loosened the seal that was already weakening, why then would he need to release the key when he did? I can only guess that Jiriah anticipated that Naruto might need that power sooner, rather than later, and if he (Jiriah) were to die without releasing the key, then Naruto would lack the power necessary for him to survive. In other words, both Minato and Jiriah anticipated a dire need for power on Naruto's part, before he could grow up and merge with that power naturally.

Only one problem, Kishimoto has painstakingly and consistently painted Naruto as a weak minded person, How is he going to now convincingly turn Naruto into someone who can contain and control the full power of the Kyubbi.

Anyhow back to Spiro's question. Naruto may not have a Kekkai Genkai, but his ability to effectively use the Kage Bushin as a learning tool is unique to him as Kakashi said. This ability also gave rise to the Rasenshuriken something that not even Yondaime and Kakshi could do. So even if this is not technically a Kekkai Genkai, in my books the Rasenshuriken is just as good as one.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Well I was watching the new anime today and Yamato said something about dark and light or ying and yang elements also. Maybe the unlocking of the key will let him use a so called dark and light elements to come up with a new jutsu. Would be something like light and/or dark + wind + rasengan. Yeah I know sounds a tad lame but if it came out it wouldn't surprise me.

Well I also have many things I personaly dont know either. Like for example, Why did itachi go and try to steal sasukes eyes when he was trying to protect him? Was Itv because he was testing him, Or just wanting sasuke to fight more (since hes fighting for his life) and kill him? If u know the answer PLEASE tell me!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Itachis-Gal-FOREVA25 View Post
    Well I also have many things I personaly dont know either. Like for example, Why did itachi go and try to steal sasukes eyes when he was trying to protect him? Was Itv because he was testing him, Or just wanting sasuke to fight more (since hes fighting for his life) and kill him? If u know the answer PLEASE tell me!!!!
    Hi there,
    After reading the fight, I felt tachi had many chances to kill Sasuke, but he didn't. He stopped Amaterasu too early, he didn't use Susanoo's spirit sword on Sasuke (which would have rendered him mindless and unable to fight. IMO Itachi wanted Sasuke to get stronger. His purpose in the fight was to push Sasuke into getting his MS. When this didn't work, he allowed himself to die from Chakra exhaustion, and transfered his own MS to Sasuke.

In the End, Itachi was not as bad as we all thought he was.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

wow thx that really makes sence.....=D

But don’t forget he didn’t want to burn sasuke's eyes so he stopped, he also didn’t know sasuke could use orochimaru's substitution, if it wasn’t for that sasuke would have been in a bad state because of the burns.

And about the susanoo thing, if he has used susanoo on sasuke, sasuke would have been sealed along with his eyes.

hmmmmmmmm true true true that.....but i think paulbee made alot of sence in his too...we would just have to see in the next chapter =3

i agree with afro, till now no mention of minato having a kekkai genkai has been mentioned, a secret jutsu, maybe, but i doubt he'd have another one besides DGST
    maybe we'll know more when kishi explains yin n yang chakra