Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast
    This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    Is fave short for favorite?
    i think they ment fake

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    Oh. What proof does he needs to know this is fake?I mean madara broke the whole damn story down on how he achieved the EMS, and the truth about why Itachi put Sasuke through all that. Theres no more reason to believe this is still a possiblity. We should keep the thread around, but its no longer valid.
    He probably wants madara to say the he is not a tengu's son. think that would disprove it lol
    Panda Facts
    Spoiler!

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    Is this thing not dead yet...

Spoiler!

Why don't more people read these mangas?

you're too troublesome Shikamaru-sensei's Avatar
    wont die if people are posting in it asking if its dead :p

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    Bah, given the fact that newbies come around every now and then posting about how awesome the theory is...I'd rather not delete it...keeps things cleaner.

Spoiler!

Why don't more people read these mangas?

SkullCandy
    i personally think that TOBI and DANZO are the same person +_+
    Dream as if you'd Live forever... Live as if you'd Die today.
    ~BlueDay Book

Thunder-mouse Master! Aleph-Sama's Avatar
    I don't believe the Dark uchiha tengu crap. But I do believe that Itachi and Itachi only, represents a tengu.

Karasu Tengu ("Crow" Tengu) 烏天狗
    The ancient form of the Tengu was the "karasu" or "crow" Tengu. Portrayed as an evil crow-like creature with the body of a man, it was capable of kidnapping adults and children, starting fires, and ripping apart those who willfully damaged the forest, for the Tengu live in trees. Sometimes, too, the Tengu would abduct human beings, only to release them later, but the "lucky" survivor would return home in a state of dementia (called "Tengu Kakushi, meaning "hidden by a Tengu").

Source: http://www.onmarkproductions.com/html/tengu.shtml

Crows- Itachi is known for crows.

Kidnapping
    adults
    and children- He was in Akatsuki and they would kidnap Jinchuuriki.

starting fires- Ameratsu. Duh.

Ripping
    apart people
    who damage
    the forrest- He slaughtered his clan to save Konoha (the leaf)

Abducting and
    letting go- Itachi has done this twice with Naruto, both times he was a little crazy afterwards.
    Spoiler!

72 hours of hell!
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Aleph-Sama View Post
    I don't believe the Dark uchiha tengu crap. But I do believe that Itachi and Itachi only, represents a tengu.

Karasu Tengu ("Crow" Tengu) 烏天狗
    The ancient form of the Tengu was the "karasu" or "crow" Tengu. Portrayed as an evil crow-like creature with the body of a man, it was capable of kidnapping adults and children, starting fires, and ripping apart those who willfully damaged the forest, for the Tengu live in trees. Sometimes, too, the Tengu would abduct human beings, only to release them later, but the "lucky" survivor would return home in a state of dementia (called "Tengu Kakushi, meaning "hidden by a Tengu").

Source: http://www.onmarkproductions.com/html/tengu.shtml

Crows- Itachi is known for crows.

Kidnapping
    adults
    and children- He was in Akatsuki and they would kidnap Jinchuuriki.

starting fires- Ameratsu. Duh.

Ripping
    apart people
    who damage
    the forrest- He slaughtered his clan to save Konoha (the leaf)

Abducting and
    letting go- Itachi has done this twice with Naruto, both times he was a little crazy afterwards.
    There is only one problem with this interpretation. There are two types of Tengu. The Konoha Tengu and the Karasu Tengu. Both have appeared in the Naruto series as background artwork. Even Susano'O's form was that of a Konoha Tengu. The connection of the Tengu to the Uchiha Clan goes beyond just Itachi. It's meant to represent the entire Uchiha clan. Why do you think Madara asked the question about Sasuke staying a snake or becoming a "hawk"? If he had stayed a snake he would have been Orochimaru's slave. When Itachi sealed Orochimaru, he allowed Sasuke to become a hawk, a true Uchiha.

The "birdlike" Tengu is a symbol of the Uchiha clan in general. The Tengu Theory of course is still fan-fiction, but the as I stated before, the connection the author of the Tengu theory drew between the Uchiha clan and the Tengu was correct.

so from what i understanded about this theory that demon (tengu or whatever) married
    a hyuuga girl so it gave birth to the uchiha clan so my question is what will happen if naruto (kyuubi) married hinata ? will it give birth to new blood line limit?

i think the tengu there was swell tought out n researched n put together. Some parts have been disproven but some parts have been proven as well. i think it would be very simple to update the theory to where it matches the story line. but none of us has esp so i'm sure kishi will still somehow disprove somethin even if it was revised. it was good when it was made and it still holds some weight now. that's all there is to it

What is the difference between the king and the horse?

If they had the same form, same ability, and the same power? Almost like the two could have been the same existence at one point! But then the one that fights to rise to the top becomes the king! Whichever one is leftover is to become the horse lending its power to the former... Now I ask you, what is the difference between the two? There is only one answer...

INSTINCT