Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    lol... tengu theory has finally been wished away to the cornfield. kudos, gents.
    ------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by kk View Post
    ok but what did u hav to prove this theory wrong b4 itachi died i mean call me stupid but this theory seems pretty convincing
    The burden isn't on everybody else to disprove baseless suppositions.
    Last edited by BillDoors; 04-22-2008 at 03:11 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------+
    "Impartiality is a pompous name for indifference, which is an elegant name for ignorance."
    ~:GK Chesterton:~

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

Man tengu is going to far guys... I know alot of Naruto universe is taken from Shunto mythology but common Tengu are almost Taboo in Japan such as anything that has the word (shine) in them such as number 4 (shi) which is taboo.

Saying that i would never ever think the author would include these Tengu in the story!

Thats my theory. Remember Japanese people are superstious. (such as my parents!)

Itachi and Sasuke are my favorite characters ever created in a anime.

"Thank you to all the writers, drawers and translator that brings us a new Naruto chapter every week. I thank you all, for all your hard work. It is in my opinion the best anime serie ever created. Domo Arigato gosaimasu! Jamata Raishu!"

Smile

finally some one who has some who has decent evidence to why tengu might be boagus
    ------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by itachi_47 View Post
    Man tengu is going to far guys... I know alot of Naruto universe is taken from Shunto mythology but common Tengu are almost Taboo in Japan such as anything that has the word (shine) in them such as number 4 (shi) which is taboo.

Saying that i would never ever think the author would include these Tengu in the story!

Thats my theory. Remember Japanese people are superstious. (such as my parents!)
    finally a decent reason to why tengu might be boagus thank u
    Last edited by kk; 04-23-2008 at 07:57 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

What the hell i thought the tengu theory already died. Tupac even lived after it.

Originally posted by Howdy
    Do you idiots honestly think that Kishimoto will waste our time showing us a crippled Nagato lying in a hospital bed that Naruto can defeat just by switching off his life support machine?

Quote Originally Posted by Gameboy View Post
    What the hell i thought the tengu theory already died. Tupac even lived after it.
    I bet you're the creator of the 7th day theory of tupac .

Quote Originally Posted by Jaegger View Post
    I bet you're the creator of the 7th day theory of tupac .
    no

Originally posted by Howdy
    Do you idiots honestly think that Kishimoto will waste our time showing us a crippled Nagato lying in a hospital bed that Naruto can defeat just by switching off his life support machine?

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    Well, Gameboy, this thread is more or less a place to dump everything said about Tengu, mainly for new people who wouldn't know better...

Spoiler!

Why don't more people read these mangas?

I do think Uchiha's have something to do with Tengus, but I'd say that the theory written is a little bit farfetched. We have been hinted on Tengu a couple of times, but that is no reason to completely believe this theory. Because for one, A Tengu King that marries a Hyugga is pretty unrelated to the real story, and well seems to idiotic for my taste.

I'd say some points about the theroy are believable and most likely true, but 70% of that theory is fanfiction, and thus it will be taken that way. I'd to the newbies, in order to have an unbiased belief on the theory, try to get the points, and ignore the pretty details like "Tengu King" or such. And from then, make your own assumptions.
    Just so you know, children...

I Rule.

This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar
    Die Tengu!!!!!!!!!!!!

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

And we see that the Senju and Uchiha clan founded Konoha. Would be strange that the Sharingan comes from a Hyuuga while the Uchiha clan was first in Konoha.