Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by stewchan View Post
    No point of coming into this thread to put crap like this there, no offence as your entitled to your opinion but at least come up with a counter to it..
    heres a counter

THE WHOLE EFFIN MANGA!!!!!!!!

or if that isn't enough how about no one ever mentioning the uchiha clan ever meeting the hyuugas before konoha was founded, or maybe, just maybe the fact that even though sasuke was the last uchiha neji had no clue who he was dispite living in the same village for 12 years. you'd think if an uchiha and a hyuuga got together it'd be somewhere in te hyuuga records and maybe neji would know his family was tied to the uchiha clan if this abomimation of a theory was true. or maybe on that wall sasuke read with the history of the sharingan, maybe that would have said omething that would have sparked a lovely conversayion between him neji or hinata. hmmmmm funny that never happened

or maybe the fact madara never bothered to mentiom having a hyuuga cousin or ever having kids with a hyuuga r ever even seeing a hyuuga in his delightful story of his history......

yeah this theory was garbage the minute it was brought up

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

1. We dont know how that the Uchiha and the Hyuuga never met before
    2. Do you know everyone in your family tree? Not many people do
    3. Have we been shown the Hyuuga records yet? No.
    4. Madara hasn't said much about his family apart from taking his brothers eyes.

Your counter was shot down as it was only speculation, not evidental, such as when Kakashi did say the Sharingan was derived/related to the Byakugan.

Plus, did you read the rest of my post as I went on to say the original theory was false but showed the hidden symbolism behind anyway. This is what makes me think this does belong here.

just because something has the same symbolism doesnt make it right, everyone know that kishi uses japanese religious symbology in his manga but does that make "the tengu king effed a hyuga girl and out popped madara" right? hell no. your saying that the original theory was wrong, but because of the symbology, it brings valid discussion points. no, the theory used what was already in the manga, took it to the realm of fanfiction, have you seen the original theory? in the original forum?, it was called the dark history of the uchiha, its been proven many times that its a fanfic at best. as a theory it fails horribly,
    its been proven wrong before, please dont start it up again

made by [DFX]
    Quote Originally Posted by DFX View Post
    you got me what I always wanted \o/
    you're now my favorite person.
    jaeger makes the internet go round

Yeah, read it months ago and it did fail.

The reason I think it brings valid discussion points across is because of how much symbolism, and at times more, is shown in the manga. Maybe your right though and the thread should be finished (that goes for you too Amargo Deathscythe).

make a new thread on the symbology of naruto, and you can list out the parallels between naruto and japanese mythology, i would do it but i have no desire to start another thread today

made by [DFX]
    Quote Originally Posted by DFX View Post
    you got me what I always wanted \o/
    you're now my favorite person.
    jaeger makes the internet go round

Quote Originally Posted by stewchan View Post
    1. We dont know how that the Uchiha and the Hyuuga never met before
    2. Do you know everyone in your family tree? Not many people do
    3. Have we been shown the Hyuuga records yet? No.
    4. Madara hasn't said much about his family apart from taking his brothers eyes.

Your counter was shot down as it was only speculation, not evidental, such as when Kakashi did say the Sharingan was derived/related to the Byakugan.

Plus, did you read the rest of my post as I went on to say the original theory was false but showed the hidden symbolism behind anyway. This is what makes me think this does belong here.
    1.) well seeing how we've gotten full history f the sharingan and no byakugan was mentioned I'm pretty certian it didn't come from byakugan

2.) most of my family tree records were lost due to holocaust and slavery so its safe to say i couldn't ind tem if i tried but in the case of the manga madara has a pretty good grip on his family history and so dos neji

3.) i never said we did, i said neji probably has and seeing as hinata is from the main huse I'm certain she has

4.) madara mentiond morethan his brother, he gave a brief family history to sasuke.

as for kakashi's statemet he said "it is said the sharingan came from the hyuuga house" key word being "said". if he said "it is known" then I'd be more inclined to believe the hyuugas and uchiha are related but I doubt it. it is nothing more than speculation in reality and in the manga that the hyuuga and uchiha are related. funny how no hyuuga mention the uchiha being related to them, we get a guess from an outsider who shouldn't even have a sharingan to begin with.

and no I'm not speculating anything. this theory is bogus to the highest level. its been disporven by the manga and all it is a a manga fan's idea due to thinking too hard and reading too many mythis. if you notice any myth kishi has used has been radically changed anyway except for one and thats susanoo killing the snake demon. besides the tengu theory is farfetched, even for naruto's standards and is the biggest fanfic since dragon ball AF.

I have no problem with symbolism but as a theory this bites

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

Thunder-mouse Master! Aleph-Sama's Avatar
    Die Tengu!!! Die!!!
    Tengu doesn't have validity because it does not name a reliable source.
    Kishi stated that the only mythology he used was the tale of the gallant Jiraiya.
    To prove this, the 8-tails is a goat, not a snake like in mythology!
    Tengu has obvious fanboy/thing undertones.
    Tengu is worse a theory than my theory on Naruto's kekke genkai!
    Spoiler!

72 hours of hell!
    Spoiler!

Maybe u guys should stop flaming eachothers theories, since no one knows shit just yet.. no facts to rule out any of them..

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    We know this shit is fake. How about that?
    If you think it's so fave then show us some proof.

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    Its because the theory is just so outrageous and ppl keep posting it because they think its true. It doesn't hold anymore anyway since Itachi died. One of the theory's main points was that the reason why Sasuke was left alive was because Madara needed three Uchihas with the MS to ressurrect his father. But since Itachi died, the whole theory is destroyed.
    Quote Originally Posted by WiSeMaN View Post
    If you think it's so fave then show us some proof.
    theres your proof

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN