Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    I've read the theory, and I think that at this point is been completely disproved, with more of the past being revealed. That and this sort of mythology has yet to actually be demonstrated in the series. Its a pretty convoluted fanfiction, but that's all it is, fanfiction.

But how did the sharingan evolved from Byakugan?

Quote Originally Posted by Yoru View Post
    But how did the sharingan evolved from Byakugan?

It was a guess by a character who wasn't either an Uchiha or a Hyuuga, and has only been mentioned once in the entire series. I'd say that its been retconned out.

EDIT: that, or the family connection was so far in the past it doesn't really matter at this point.

This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar
    why wont this damn theory die???????????

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

Quote Originally Posted by amargo View Post
    right! Its disproven for sure!

Quote Originally Posted by amargo View Post
    Complaining about it just gives the thread a bump, which exposes it to narutards fresh off the farm who aren't MS-savvy enough yet to understand just how stupid the whole thing is. If you want the theory to die, stop responding to people who actually take it seriously.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------+
    "Impartiality is a pompous name for indifference, which is an elegant name for ignorance."
    ~:GK Chesterton:~

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

Founder of Uchiha Clan! Uchiha_Madara's Avatar
    why continue to bash this theory? yes most of it has been disproven but it was still a great theory at the time it was written, and most of you probably thought it was before the focus of the manga was placed on the uchiha clan and kishi was forced to come up with a complete back story for them which technically he still has not done because we still have no idea how the clan started. and we are not even certain of madara was telling the truth though i doubt kishi would spend about 4 chapters explainin events which never even happened. this was a good theory, even though yashi had to use a lot of imagination to fill in what we didn't know. but every theory has to have a bit of speculation in it. i am certain that if this theory was re-done, it would be on top again.
    Last edited by Uchiha_Madara; 05-14-2008 at 01:41 AM.

My clan used to be the strongest, but my eyes are still the GREATEST!

so wat do u guys expect madara to say, "YES IM EVIL muhahAHAHAhAA"

every bad guy has some reason to be considered that makes him bad. it really depends on your perspective...

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Madara View Post
    why continue to bash this theory? yes most of it has been disproven but it was still a great theory at the time it was written, and most of you probably thought it was before the focus of the manga was placed on the uchiha clan and kishi was forced to come up with a complete back story for them which technically he still has not done because we still have no idea how the clan started. and we are not even certain of madara was telling the truth though i doubt kishi would spend about 4 chapters explainin events which never even happened. this was a good theory, even though yashi had to use a lot of imagination to fill in what we didn't know. but every theory has to have a bit of speculation in it. i am certain that if this theory was re-done, it would be on top again.
    but it's been disproven so now it isn't needed. it can die a horrible violent death

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

I was amazed when I first read it. It was very well made and great to read. However: Busted.