Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by archiel View Post
    I've already mentioned this in pm to one or two users who suggested this thread but I'll reproduce it here:

If the Tengu theory is discussed, or linked to in any way outside of that Tengu thread then Tengu becomes taboo, and I start taking slightly harsher action regarding Tengu, I know newbies may not have total knowledge on how much trouble this thread causes here, but with this thread there is absolutely no excuse to see Tengu anywhere else.
    Archiel, you are my hero.

I have only been on this site for a couple of months and only read the tengu theory couple of days ago.

What happened which makes people hate it so much?

It sounds like a war has been or something lol

Its because the theory is just so outrageous and ppl keep posting it because they think its true. It doesn't hold anymore anyway since Itachi died. One of the theory's main points was that the reason why Sasuke was left alive was because Madara needed three Uchihas with the MS to ressurrect his father. But since Itachi died, the whole theory is destroyed.

i see thanx, just wanted to know.

i also thaught when i read it, it was abit outrageous

So posting the word Tengu outside this thread is ban ?

You can always find out the hard way lol.....

I remember when any mention of "That" word would turn any topic into a joke topic.

Quote Originally Posted by archiel View Post
    how much trouble this thread causes here
    i've been on this site for some months now, but i haven't really seen any serious trouble
    i mean i've seen ppl trying desperately to include 'this' theory in some others, mainly uchiha related, but haven't really seen any wars
    or did you mean something else

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    You can always find out the hard way lol.....

I remember when any mention of "That" word would turn any topic into a joke topic.
    WOW, you used "That", now I finally know what 'That' Jutsu is! It's a tengu related super jutsu!

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    Quote Originally Posted by lazybum View Post
    i've been on this site for some months now, but i haven't really seen any serious trouble
    i mean i've seen ppl trying desperately to include 'this' theory in some others, mainly uchiha related, but haven't really seen any wars
    or did you mean something else
    Trouble as in constant posting of this theory or linkage to in various threads and posts, all of which were deleted, and then pm's asking 'why, why, OMGWTF F***' etc etc

And then the replies to the links and posts about Tengu theory mostly following the line 'oh noes! Tengu! Die with a stick up your...ahem...'

I'm sorry if I made it sound serious, but I find it extremely redundant to have to repeatedly delete said posts and explain my actions.

Spoiler!

Why don't more people read these mangas?

This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar
    Teng IS fan fiction. it's effin bull. people just want to put up a theory that makes the, sound smart but in reality makes the seem even dumber than they really are. if there is any part of the tengu theory that can be proven then sasuke isn't emo. and may kirin strike me down right now if there is any intellegence involved in this damn theory............................................ ...................I'm still here

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN