Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 LastLast
    Thunder-mouse Master! Aleph-Sama's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LordSong View Post
    i think the tengu there was swell tought out n researched n put together. Some parts have been disproven but some parts have been proven as well. i think it would be very simple to update the theory to where it matches the story line. but none of us has esp so i'm sure kishi will still somehow disprove somethin even if it was revised. it was good when it was made and it still holds some weight now. that's all there is to it
    Show me that there were points proven and you'll gain a lot of respect around this place. But until then, you're just gonna get brushed off. Sorry, but I'm against this "theory" with a passion because it sounds too much like a written story rather than a theory.
    Spoiler!

72 hours of hell!
    Spoiler!

Naruto can Tank Amaterasu
    it's amazing this theory is still going even though it has already been proven wrong time , and time again. this theory has been around for over two years if im not mistaken , even though this theory is complete garbage now, i got to respect the fact that it lasted this long and is still going, i really want to know who is the guy that started this whole thing.

__I think i have posted a thread on tengu/kenku on the other discussion..SORRY FOR THAT,
    just needed a background check on my post.

...anyways, back then about a year ago when i first read about this i was skeptical even if there seem to be some sense to it. I ignored it particularly untill this Uchiha saga started to dominate the forum sushi rolls (they should call this manga this way since its seem to makes more sense...)

Piecing together some valued points, i began considering the credibility of the theory. Most will condone this resurgence in the topic but i cant blame them, even i have undergone some serious "looking" back on past episodes because the little bird is bugging inside my head. I welcome the thought once in a while to back up my theories, but like any other else, they are more of opinions that can be ridiculed and/or procrastinated.
    besides Masashi Kishimoto isnt revealing much lately...

But since im here in the particular topic, let me rub my own salt to the wound.

a littel OT:
    the buzzword right now in most forum sites is this...MADARA shows only his right eye in beneath the mask, Danzou is Hiding his Sharingan on the right bandaged side of his head....hmmmmmm... who aims for the power of the Kami?

Danzou

or Madara?

who controls who?

or are they one and the same?

if so...is he Madara(the original?) an unknown offspring? or if it is just Danzou posting as Madara, someone outside the Uchiha who learned of the families secret and now wants the power for himself....

its obvious that that is the main target of these powermongers...summon/free the kami/tengu/kenku, kill it or whatever just to gain its power...

boy you gotta hate this theory...its almost so real that even i am a sucker for it now.....
    Last edited by remwel; 08-13-2009 at 04:00 AM. Reason: ...a little correction guys... (see preceeding post)

Quote Originally Posted by remwel View Post
    But since im here in the particular topic, let me rub my own salt to the wound.

a littel OT:
    the buzzword right now in most forum sites is this...MADARA shows only his right eye in beneath the mask, Danzou is Hiding his Sharingan on the left bandaged side of his head....hmmmmmm... who aims for the power of the Kami?
    If you're going to chat crap at least check your facts.

It's Danzou's right eye that has a sharingan implanted.

Don't believe me?

Top right hand panel
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

Quote Originally Posted by thsv View Post
    If you're going to chat crap at least check your facts.

It's Danzou's right eye that has a sharingan implanted.

Don't believe me?

Top right hand panel
    lol...sorry bout that one...forgot to edit the post... it IS on the right (the bandaged one) got a bit confused from reading right to left... with permision i will edit that....tnx
    Last edited by remwel; 08-13-2009 at 06:02 AM.

jebus i remember vaguely reading that theory, i had no idea it was taken so seriously... I guess people get too caught up in narutoverse to just let the manga unfold before them...

Since its been completely proven that the Tengu theory is crap and ridiculous I move that this thread be called Uchiha/ Tengu Fanfiction Convo.

Sig and Ava by Imotochan

Cool

Aww, I miss the tengu theory, it was pretty interesting while it lasted, sure it had alot of things but I think the person who came up with the tengu theory was looking in the wrong place, he was thinking shinto beings, but kishi was thinking Cain and Abel from christianity. But I have to say, Almost Princess who came up with bunch of new theories got it right on the mark about the recent happenings about Uchiha being descendants of Rikudou.

Any1 know where I can find the full Tengu theory, I feel like reading it again, just to see how different it is.
    Last edited by Rokudaime Sennin ™; 09-16-2009 at 05:25 AM.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Rokudaime Sennin , here you can read the whole thing about Tengu theory
    http://forums.narutofan.com/showthread.php?t=106576

wtf is tengu? im completely up to date in naruto chapters yet i dont think ive ever heard that name