Thread: Suicide Season

Suicide Season

Ill be taking a leave at February 8Th a lot of shit has been going on in my life...its like nothingness is the only alternative left and its like mere existence(I am sorry if my English is bad).

Not sure of your story, and I'm sorry to comment without first knowing the facts. But there is one thing that I CAN say, because it is always applicable in situations such as this: Nothingness is the EASY alternative, not the only one. While I can't speak to feelings of despair, since I've never felt any on a level quite as strong as yours, I can say that as long as you are still here, you have the power to change circumstances to whatever you want them to be. And if it's something out of your control, than you can change how it affects you. You're always in control of how you choose to respond to life and its disappointments. Have the sheer guts it takes to tell life "F*ck you and everything you're throwing at me, I'm STILL gonna beat you and make you into what I want you to be".

EDIT: Also, Bob Marley is the sh*t! One of the greatest musicians with one of the best philosophies who ever lived. Got shot, and still went out to do a concert. My dad's Jamaican. Sorry *shrug*

Think you took a wrong turn on your way to 4chan.

Also, Bob Marley is the sh*t! One of the greatest musicians with one of the best philosophies who ever lived. Got shot, and still went out to do a concert. My dad's Jamaican. Sorry *shrug*
    amen to that my friend.