Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerah View Post
    Vivi is the most annoying character imo.
    She's like pre-timeskip Sakura, always screaming and crying...

When Luffy punched her in the anime, it made my heart explode from happiness.
    Hmm, i never thought about comparing her to pre-timeskip Sakura. :laugh Though when I think about it they're very similar.

READ RIKI-OH
    Jink's Manga Picks
    Shamo || Vinland Saga || Mirai Nikki || Dangu || Tokyo Red Hood

am Start
    i hate mr.3...
    he sucks with the 3 on his head
    Wenn ich nicht hier bin, bin ich aufm Sonnendeck...

Quote Originally Posted by Zerah View Post
    Vivi is the most annoying character imo.
    She's like pre-timeskip Sakura, always screaming and crying...

When Luffy punched her in the anime, it made my heart explode from happiness.
    Vivi was (and is) a complete useless character. I hope he don't return to the StrawHat crew...

@Jink
    :smile Yeah, they're very similar. But Sakura changed fortunately (got stronger and self confidence) and Vivi is the same s**t as before.

@damnz
    I agree with you. She shouldn't return to the crew, because she hasn't any interesting abilities that could help them. Her personality doesn't suit the strawhats, she's boring and isn't crazy like the crew (except Robin, tough, she`s creepy sometimes).

Vivi's role is over. She wasn't that useful, no profession at all(being a princess isn't a profession). That's why she's out of the picture.

Most hated...I have to say Captain Foxy. That guy is pathetic. The fillers make him even more pathetic than the manga version. The last filler episode that involves Foxy makes him look like Team Rocket.

Initiate
    Blackbeard
    because he's ugly, and he is a type of character that i will never like in my entire live....

I also hate all the antagonist that has no respect for woman, they deserve Sanji's kick in their face

Yes, let's lay Vivi's character to rest, R.I.P, good riddance. She was quite ok pre-Alabasta but there's only so many times I can feel touched by the same trick.

Vivi had a purpose, unlike the rest of the Strawhats. She wasn't a fighter and wasn't meant to be; she created the Alabasta arc. Without her, the Strawhats would have never gone and fought Crocodile and so on. There are people like her in every arc, though she had a more active role. She had a more active role, however, because the arc wouldn't have worked without her there, telling the crew where to go and whatnot.

On topic, I hate Wapol. I don't hate him because he was a bad person or anything like that; there are better people to hate for that reason. I simply hate him because he isn't interesting or powerful or deserving of all the time spent on his fat ass.
    All glory to Haruhi! The one and true God!

Yeah Vivi was pretty annoying in that she was always scared all the time. And I used to hate Buggy since he was a clown but now I think I hate Vivi even more
    A pie in the sky?

i didn't hate vivi all that much, she progressed the storyline... it's kinda like hating peach for being the plot-advancing-person in most mario games... i hate enel though, his personality is just, bleh... he's too cocky and i think most logia users could kick his ass easily...

the spandas too, you know, spandam and spandyne, so cocky yet so crappy and cowardly... really hate them
    Last edited by mario00001; 10-12-2007 at 04:28 PM.