Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 LastLast
    I have a list of characters I hate in One Piece. Starting from the most hated to least hated.

Blackbeard - Not only is he a coward, but he killed Thatch over a stupid Devil Fruit. Blackbeard has no honor whatsoever and to be honest, his DF power is way overpowered. That it can nullify the DF power of another is complete bs. Also, he can harbor two DF powers simply because his body is different? Where are the other people who have abnormal body structures and can harbor two DF powers? Show me some more of that and make it more believable instead of just coming out on the buck and saying Blackbeard can have two DF powers for no reason other than an abnormally structured body. I hope his death is vicious.

Sakazuku/Akainu - He's a manipulative, evil and corrupt Marine. Garp should have been allowed to kill him for killing Ace. That he makes Fleet Admiral is astounding. Aokiji would had definitely been a better choice as he is more level-headed.

Borsalino/Kizaru - I just hate this man's face.

Enel - The whole 'I am God' bit was completely annoying and that he was willing to wipe out Sky Island just because it was between the moon and One Piece's world was over the top.

Bellamy - A complete a**hat. He deserved his death.

Vivi - An annoying crybaby who thought she could save everyone. The best moment in the anime was when Luffy hit her.

Boa Hancock - With her constant swooning over Luffy, I'm growing quite sick of the generally heartless 'Empress' who would have killed the three Kuja tribeswomen were it not for Luffy.

Arlong - Who should actually be up there, as well as Hancock, because he is a racecist a**hole.

Duval - He's still ugly and to hunt down Sanji over a wanted poster? It wasn't Sanji's fault that his wanted poster was horribly done.

Donquixote Doflamingo - My first thought when I saw him was that 'Is he queer?' He look's like he'd fit in the Okama marvelously. His powers are a bit much too, being able to control a person's body.

Satori, Hotori and Kotori - Their laugh was annoying as hell.

The Tenryuubito - Stuck up, selfish and corrupt things that don't even deserve the breath in their bodies. I hope they're all dead by the end of the series.

^I'm surprised you don't hate Hodi.

Akainu is a total bitch in my book. I hope to god that Luffy puts a big beatdown on him.

Also, what was the point of WB's rage over Ace's death, when in one part, WB crushes Akainu and then in the next, Akainu seems unfazed. This guy pisses me off. Its good luffy has Haki, because now they can Have a fight thats not one sided.

i always hated the guy with those sunglasses in hart shape
    he 's always with hina

I hate Akainu and BB..

Akainu is strong and the reason why ace died..and his character is too evil and i hate him because he is stronger than Aokiji which i like Aokiji to be the next FA after Sengoku

Blackbeard planned everything...and the way he laughed make me hate him

Akainu is just a full of crap.. Let's see what happens when Luffy get revenge for Ace's death over Akainu...

" Final.. Universal Love! "

Quote Originally Posted by FT.Natsu View Post
    Akainu is just a full of crap.. Let's see what happens when Luffy get revenge for Ace's death over Akainu...
    i want them to fight and luffy kick his ass...luffy send him flying..

Orange toad summoner Uzumaki_Tim's Avatar
    I hate Gonbe... Nuff said
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Hey scotty can you make a thread of How much milk Brooke drinks?
    My DoTA hero... Vote for it please!
    www.playdota.com/forums/threads/820/Dak'sar

You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    Oda did a good job creating those dudes , keep on hateing them guys