Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by stevensr123 View Post
    Byakuya is awesome!!!!!

he would of won the fight if ichigo's hollow never stepped into the fight.
    Uchiha Byakuya is kinda useless when compared to other characters in Bleach.

Bleach 162 page 18 | One Manga
    I rest my case.....

Thread starter conveniently forgot to mention that the fight was over after Ichigo got a byakurai spell to the body, but his inner hollow saved him.....For me, Byakuya backs up his words pretty well as compared to most cocky or arrogant characters.

Yoruichi > Ichigo and Byakuya combined!

I imagine Byakuya growing up with a chibi complex (such a shorty), which makes oh so more endearing! And Gin... crazy mofo from the begining.

Byakuya is way more hardcore than most of the Bleach crew, if not because of his extremely versital zanpakuto and its pretty powerful attacks but also for his attitude towards his job, which is a Captain of Death Gods, hes all business when he has to be unlike Ichigo and the rest of those panties who always wants to save everyone regardless of how many people they hurt, or how dangerous they are, or how shady they are. Sometimes you just have to kill someone, even Kenpachi who loves to fight but generally doesn't kill people unless he needs too understands this.

His younger years are pretty cool, he was a hot head it seems and probably is gonna have some kind of horrific experience sometime later on that makes him the way he is. Im still tripping out that Gin and him are the same age and Gin is a genius too, daaaaamn.

Its kinda cute to see these younger versions of people conspiering against their captains and stuff lol. Im guessing Aizen on his own would have been pwned by any captain but needed to team up with people like Gin in order to take out the big dogs.

Im loving these flashbacks and the character development their doing, soooo much better than endless pointless fighting, fighting with history is a million times better.
    A pie in the sky?

i like fighting better, but its nice to see there past

Byakuya's cooler now than he was when he was a brat, interesting to see Byakuya/Yoruichi though.

o.O I thought people where going to find it funny guess not

Veteran Member What Is My Name?'s Avatar
    mr. thread starter, it is called plot armor...there is no way the main character can be killed.
    plus, as many have said hichigo wuz the 1 who helped ichigo win. if he hadn't shown up, ichigo would have been full of holes from thew byakurai
    also, when these flashbacks end, they will probably show ulquiorra vs ichigo. will ichigo die n lose? no freaking way. (ulquiorra is like the byakuya of hueco mundo; ulquiorra brought orihime; byakuya brought rukia. ichigo wants 2 beat ulqui; ichigo wants 2 beat byakuya)

lol...I agree with OP. The recent chapter just showed how Yoruichi pwnt Byakuya, but I'm only basing my opinion off of the recent chapter not the OP's evidence. He's cool and all...but its just amusing how Yoruichi riles him up like that.

I don't think Byuakuya is cool, I never thought so...
    but ontopic...kabe, you just could have made a topic with I don't like Byuakuya or something...