Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Urahara isn't evil. He just has a unique sense of justice. "Lets fuse Shinigami souls with Hollows! Then we can solve world hunger!...err, or World Peace, thats right World peace!"

It would be funny if he really was manipulating Aizen and he ends up being some evil badass that's stronger than Shigekuni. I think he would actually make a pretty good antagonist.
    Last edited by Masgrande; 05-07-2008 at 07:51 PM. Reason: wrong name

''Brother running with a torch and not a damn thing you can do about it!''

Yeah, Urahara should just show up out of no where and says, "Thank you Aizen. Because of your actions, the magic seal that was put in place to exile me no longer exists... Just as planned!"

Isshin, "I'm also evil."

Ichigo, "Huh!?" (Ichigo's face would be priceless)

Urahara, "I kidnapped Rukia when she was a toddler and stuffed that Hougyoku in her soul! And I gave Hisana an STD."

Quote Originally Posted by RedPan View Post
    Yeah, Urahara should just show up out of no where and says, "Thank you Aizen. Because of your actions, the magic seal that was put in place to exile me no longer exists... Just as planned!"

Isshin, "I'm also evil."

Ichigo, "Huh!?" (Ichigo's face would be priceless)

Urahara, "I kidnapped Rukia when she was a toddler and stuffed that Hougyoku in her soul! And I gave Hisana an STD."
    lol...I actually laughed at that

In all seriousness, I always thought something was strange about Urahara. I've mentioned the possibility of him being evil before...I really don't think it's that unlikely. He just seems to know so much more than he lets on. He has this sort of eerie aura around him. The people who play dumb usually know more than everyone else, and so far that person has been Urahara for me. Besides, I think he'd make a way more interesting antagonist than Aizen.

Some people might agree with me and some wont but just look at the evidence:

1. He implanted the Hougyoku in Rukia even though he as a previous Captain should have known she would be brought back to Soul Society. And why would he risk that when he had managed to hide it in the real world for all this time.
    Well Rukia's annoying so who cares about her?
    2. a) If Urahara hadnt sent Ichigo to Soul Society Rukias execution would have gone through, revealing that the Hougyoku was buried within her soul. And because Ichigo and friends hadnt caused such a commotion the execution would have been witnessed by all the captains preventing Aizen from sneaking away like he did.
    umm so?
    2. b) Rukias Execution would have been prevented by Kyōraku and Ukitake but they would probably be killed in the process and Rukia would be captured again or killed.
    ummm so?
    3 The reason Orihime could be captured was because Urahara implied she was useless and that led her to train with Rukia in Soul Society. And if she hadnt been traveling between worlds Ulquiorra would not have been able to capture here that easy. Bleach 233 page 18 | One Manga
    No Urahara had no time training her and he was just makeing her happy
    I do not think that Urahara is working with Aizen but rather letting Aizen think that he is pulling all the strings when in reality Urahara is the true puppet master.

Quote Originally Posted by narutoseas View Post
    Some people might agree with me and some wont but just look at the evidence:

1. He implanted the Hougyoku in Rukia even though he as a previous Captain should have known she would be brought back to Soul Society. And why would he risk that when he had managed to hide it in the real world for all this time.
    Well Rukia's annoying so who cares about her?
    2. a) If Urahara hadnt sent Ichigo to Soul Society Rukias execution would have gone through, revealing that the Hougyoku was buried within her soul. And because Ichigo and friends hadnt caused such a commotion the execution would have been witnessed by all the captains preventing Aizen from sneaking away like he did.
    umm so?
    2. b) Rukias Execution would have been prevented by Kyōraku and Ukitake but they would probably be killed in the process and Rukia would be captured again or killed.
    ummm so?
    3 The reason Orihime could be captured was because Urahara implied she was useless and that led her to train with Rukia in Soul Society. And if she hadnt been traveling between worlds Ulquiorra would not have been able to capture here that easy. Bleach 233 page 18 | One Manga

No Urahara had no time training her and he was just makeing her happy
    I do not think that Urahara is working with Aizen but rather letting Aizen think that he is pulling all the strings when in reality Urahara is the true puppet master.
    1)Urahara sure didn't, he wanted Rukia to turn into a human, that was his objective, he failed, Rukia was sent back.

I have no clue why your saying 'ummm so?' its weird.

2.a) not really, Aizen wanted the execution to happen, he couldn't have cared less whether Ichigo was there to interfere or not, he had a back-up plan if there was interference, thus that hand thingy.

b) No clue what your point is here.

3. And that was Urahara's fault, but he felt bad for it, in all these chapters, Urahara's biting himself because he was hitting all the wrong notes, we now know that he created the current Vizard ACCIDENTALLY. All of Urahara's moves are for discovery, he isn't evil, he just screws up a lot.

I think he was trying to quote but didn't know how to lol

"Umm so" seems to be his "counter" to the points made in the post..I'm too lazy to read every post and see if it was a comment shared by someone else...

I don't think he's evil. He just has an unorthodox way of fixing or doing things, like implanting a pretty lil diamond in a woman's body (wonder how he achieved that).

What is uttered from the heart alone, will win the hearts of others to your own.

Quote Originally Posted by zerko View Post
    1. If his plan really was for Rukia to go missing i think he at least should have persuaded Rukia to live at another location. She lost her powers at Ichigos house so its not really a good location to hide if she just stays at her last known location is it?

2. He couldnt have known, the "2 b" thing i just put in to show that "2 a"would have happened anyway.

3.Are you serious? Give me one example of a manga character who do not take it as a challenge to get stronger when someone tells them that they are useless. But just for fun i will prove my point further here:
    Bleach 227 page 14 | One Manga

Bleach 227 page 15 | One Manga

He tells Orihime that the 4th squadron is better suited because they are trained for battle unlike her. It could have been a coincidence that she ran into Rukia afterwards but i dont believe in coincidences. I know its not nearly enough to be called real evidence, but do anyone honestly believe that Urahara made two mistakes in a row that just happened to help Aizen closer to his final goal?

I can admit that Aizen probably would have made it without Uraharas help but would it have gone as smoothly as it did?
    Urahara created the hougyoku and in doing so managed to do something Aizen hadnt even come close to. So if Aizen really is so intelligent then what is Urahara?
    1. If he really wanted to make the hogyoku (however you spell it) dissapear, he couldve done many things, but he didn't. Its a damn Manga, if Rukia went to another country and soul society was unable to find her ... what are we suppose to keep on reading?

3. Bleach 239 page 16 | One Manga

that should be enough to explain what I said before

This is a completely possible. . . Or was, before 5 chapters ago.

Urahara seems too human now - And Aizen has always been evil.