Urahara isn't evil. He just has a unique sense of justice. "Lets fuse Shinigami souls with Hollows! Then we can solve world hunger!...err, or World Peace, thats right World peace!"
It would be funny if he really was manipulating Aizen and he ends up being some evil badass that's stronger than Shigekuni. I think he would actually make a pretty good antagonist.
Last edited by Masgrande; 05-07-2008 at 07:51 PM. Reason: wrong name
''Brother running with a torch and not a damn thing you can do about it!''
Yeah, Urahara should just show up out of no where and says, "Thank you Aizen. Because of your actions, the magic seal that was put in place to exile me no longer exists... Just as planned!"
Isshin, "I'm also evil."
Ichigo, "Huh!?" (Ichigo's face would be priceless)
Urahara, "I kidnapped Rukia when she was a toddler and stuffed that Hougyoku in her soul! And I gave Hisana an STD."
In all seriousness, I always thought something was strange about Urahara. I've mentioned the possibility of him being evil before...I really don't think it's that unlikely. He just seems to know so much more than he lets on. He has this sort of eerie aura around him. The people who play dumb usually know more than everyone else, and so far that person has been Urahara for me. Besides, I think he'd make a way more interesting antagonist than Aizen.
Some people might agree with me and some wont but just look at the evidence:
1. He implanted the Hougyoku in Rukia even though he as a previous Captain should have known she would be brought back to Soul Society. And why would he risk that when he had managed to hide it in the real world for all this time.
Well Rukia's annoying so who cares about her?
2. a) If Urahara hadnt sent Ichigo to Soul Society Rukias execution would have gone through, revealing that the Hougyoku was buried within her soul. And because Ichigo and friends hadnt caused such a commotion the execution would have been witnessed by all the captains preventing Aizen from sneaking away like he did.
2. b) Rukias Execution would have been prevented by Kyōraku and Ukitake but they would probably be killed in the process and Rukia would be captured again or killed.
3 The reason Orihime could be captured was because Urahara implied she was useless and that led her to train with Rukia in Soul Society. And if she hadnt been traveling between worlds Ulquiorra would not have been able to capture here that easy. Bleach 233 page 18 | One Manga
No Urahara had no time training her and he was just makeing her happy
I do not think that Urahara is working with Aizen but rather letting Aizen think that he is pulling all the strings when in reality Urahara is the true puppet master.
I have no clue why your saying 'ummm so?' its weird.
2.a) not really, Aizen wanted the execution to happen, he couldn't have cared less whether Ichigo was there to interfere or not, he had a back-up plan if there was interference, thus that hand thingy.
b) No clue what your point is here.
3. And that was Urahara's fault, but he felt bad for it, in all these chapters, Urahara's biting himself because he was hitting all the wrong notes, we now know that he created the current Vizard ACCIDENTALLY. All of Urahara's moves are for discovery, he isn't evil, he just screws up a lot.
I think he was trying to quote but didn't know how to lol
"Umm so" seems to be his "counter" to the points made in the post..I'm too lazy to read every post and see if it was a comment shared by someone else...
I don't think he's evil. He just has an unorthodox way of fixing or doing things, like implanting a pretty lil diamond in a woman's body (wonder how he achieved that).
What is uttered from the heart alone, will win the hearts of others to your own.
3. Bleach 239 page 16 | One Manga
that should be enough to explain what I said before
This is a completely possible. . . Or was, before 5 chapters ago.
Urahara seems too human now - And Aizen has always been evil.