Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Well..still she left him and go moaned for Todd...but i guess u have a point..

Maybe Lenalee is really the heart or is it...since her innocence is quite mysterious...
    I can't believe people hate her just becuz she cry alot..i think i'd cry if i'm in the same situation as her...

Yeah now that u mention it..i completely forgot abt Lulubell...maybe she shiftshape again and hide in the Order...or did she return yet??O.o;..oh..well we just have to wait for the next chapter...

D.Gray-man is the BEST!!!

Oh, but now that I think about it, Allen destroyed the egg while they were in the ark right? Maybe Lulubell didn't follow him out of the ark and just went back to the Noah mansion?

Good girls go to heaven. Bad girls go wherever they want.

Click: http://forums.d-gray-man.com/

I doubt the Earl'll send another wave of akuma--I mean, he only came for the egg. Now that that's destroyed--he'll probably lay low for a while and make another or do something of greater proportion.
    Hell, if it was me I'd open that Ark back up and kill everyone! >:{D

Need a new game?
    Check out IGG's list here!

Well the Level 4 Akuma did say it right, they can just kill everyone right now, so I wonder why he doesn't...not to say that I want everyone to die, though it doesn't seem very logical on the Earl's part.

Great chapter, no 15 pages!
    It was funny how the Lv. 4 kept talking trash until it died then Cross sneezed and shot it. XP I still don't like Cross though. >_>
    It was sad how Tapp just went to dust though, I'll always remember him for what he did in that one chapter against Koumorin 2. (He tried to destroy it in some very stupid but hilarious way, but I don't even remember) Oh well, the researchers are the most disposable characters so someone has to die.

And guys, Lulubell left. She took then egg, k thanks, bye.
    But next chapter we'll learn about the 14th, should be interesting.

O_o; It did seem like Kanda was looking at Lenalee.. maybe he did the "Glance and pretend she was only an object in the process of looking for something" game to see if she was still okay? I do that all the time when I find myself trying to read the words on a t-shirt inconveniently located right on the chest or butt. >_< Makes me feel bad because they'd be all "O_O Where were you staring?" ......Then it turns out to be a bad HSM shirt, booooring.

I went through the past chapters and never found out what happened to Lulubelle, Grr.. I think the betch either went back to the Earl or she's somewhere in the Order waiting to rape Allen in the shadows. Nononono, she'd probably go for Komui. xP

Leenalee wasn't looking at Kanda and Kanda wasn't looking at Lenalee. They're looking at the group that was crying over tapp, but Kanda, he turned away. But Lenalee cares alooooot about the workers there, so she ran over.

uh...yeah...well nonetheless, lulubell will just feel the wrath of Cross if she were to step in. As for the whole Kanda/Lenalee thing...they were looking at the group. Though I wonder what Cross will talk to Allen about now...because its making me very curious.

Dog House Inspector StateOfMind's Avatar
    Good Chapter..Shame Tapp Died..I really was hoping him to live well about how much work Johnny put in to save him then the line at the end damn that was sad..Johnny seems to geting abused he loses Suman(Though it wasnt as bad) and now Tapp..
    I dream of a better world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.
    I Have Patty Hurst Syndrome!

Im back everyone!

Awww nice chapter!! =DD 18 pages not bad too.
    Soo saaadd ... siiigh... made me 'nearly' shed a tear. Allen will be fine hopefully =]], nice I like the anklets Lenalee's innocence forms.
    more about the 14th YES!!!!!
    ~Have you ever stepped on a snail?~
    Don't you just love the aftermath...