Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Cross' "Accidental" shot made me laugh. MOOOAR!

Dissenter of Shangri-la
    Quote Originally Posted by Christi View Post
    Strange moment between Lenalee and Kanda, did you noticed? mmh... It seems he knows something...
    not sure he was looking at her. all the talking around him was about the guy that was turned into a skull. and the panel right after him staring seemed to show that he was looking at the drama with the skull guy. and kanda being kanda, he turns away and leaves before all the sobbing really started...

That was a really sad chapter. Possibly Lenalee's innocence is a new type of innocence...neither parasite or equipment.
    I loved the colored pages... especially the second one. Allen and Cross's conversation will definitely be awesome...cant wait for more.

was it just me or on on the 12th page top, wher komui is bowing down to a bunch of vatican gunman and preiests...weird they came soo late!

CODE GEASS SPOILER:
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Wotan View Post
    Now let's just hope that Allen and Cross's talk isn't the likes of Sasuke and Madara's one.
    Actually, I'd like to see Allen's eye trying to use amatarasu on Cross, then it fails and Cross tells Allen that Mana gave him the eye to kill Cross. That would be a really good turning point in the story, but yeah i know what you seriously meant, and I doubt it would go that way. Tapp died, its sad which is ironic because the first few pages were so happy about going over 150 chapters. Too ironic actually...

Oh my god, I almost died when Tapp turned to dust after he said he'd gladly do overtime for an eternity to stay alive. Poor Johnny!
    -cries-

Need a new game?
    Check out IGG's list here!

I'm so glad that Tapp's mind came back in the end! It's a sad but sweet ending...
    What's going to happen to Allen?! Everyone's hurt badly. It's strange how Johnny can move around just fine with a hole in his chest/stomach. Just felt like pointing that out.
    Lenalee's 'unactivated' innocence is kind of strange...
    夢の芸術家

Yume no geijutsuka. Artist of Dreams.

It would be really messed up if the Earl decides to send another wave of Akuma this time around.

I always thought abt Lenalee having a ring on her ankles but i never thought it'd would be real in the manga...and just like Christi said...i don't understand abt the Kanda with Lenalee part...and on page 17..what is that picture in the bottom left?O.o;..i'm getting confuse..

Pretty sad abt Todd died but it must have some sacrifices and good thing it's not someone like Bookman or Bak or Reever..

One more thing...why did they leave Allen alone?Lenalee too..she knew and yet she forgot abt him..T_T...

I hope the next chapter is not all talking..but i do want to know abt the 14th..

D.Gray-man is the BEST!!!

^ I don't think she forgot about him. In the beginning she was looking (franticly) for a doctor that could help Allen. Then she collapsed and when that happened, Link came over and asked where Allen was. I think she left him alone because she knew Link was coming.

I really wonder what kind of Innocence Lenalee has. She said it was different from both an equipment type and parasitic. What else can you have?

Tapp's death was sad. Though I've never cared really much about the character he was still a part of the funny science group at HQ. But I really wonder why he died. Why did the skulls die?

I doubt the conversation between Allen and Cross will start in the next chapter, or maybe at the end. I mean, Allen is in a pretty bad shape, he needs to recover. Unless they will talk in the hospital, which I doubt, because Cross would probably want a private conversation.

@Dream Artist: I know, I wonder about that. He was impaled by Lullubell, right through the chest. Wouldn't he have died of blood loss by now? In reality, Johnny has started to irritate me. Most of this is all his fault and I'm just so sick of his crying and yelling. Even Lenalee was better than that.

Speaking of Lullubell, wonder what happened to her......

Good girls go to heaven. Bad girls go wherever they want.

Click: http://forums.d-gray-man.com/