Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

D.Gray-man D.Gray-man 156 Discussion / 157 Predictions

After a week's break we're back, and with color pages to boot

Wow, the color pages was so cool and once again, I love the fast release <3 It was a great chapter,, can't wait for Cross and Allen's talk. Maybe we'll finally get some answers...

Good girls go to heaven. Bad girls go wherever they want.

Click: http://forums.d-gray-man.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Trinny View Post
    Wow, the color pages was so cool and once again, I love the fast release <3 It was a great chapter,, can't wait for Cross and Allen's talk. Maybe we'll finally get some answers...
    From the look of it, definately seems we'll finally find out at least SOMETHING about the 14th... can't wait =D

Yeah, maybe we'll finally get to know what the connection between Allen and the 14th is. It's about time.....

Good girls go to heaven. Bad girls go wherever they want.

Click: http://forums.d-gray-man.com/

Dissenter of Shangri-la
    ah yes, more d.grayman...

luv the color pages, especially the first one, allen looks so...troubled by the sight of the lvl 4 dying. wish we could have seen what it's soul looked like considering the first time allen saw it he couldn't bear to look at it. and wow, the lvl 4 still trying to talk trash when it only had it's head left. you just have to luv cross's response to it. nothing says "shut up already" like a shot to the head.

really liked how bookman greets lavi "the idiot has arrived" and how his main concern was his hair.(how cross-like of him) and oh no, more confusion about what lenalee's innocence is.

perhaps i'm a little cold-hearted, but i really didn't care much about all the science division drama, though i guess i'm glad reever and bak are ok. and finally it looks like we get to learn more about the 14th and the musician.

Yep, more info finally, but most of all more than 14/15 pages. Darn, that was a trend I really didn't like. However, quite a nice chap, not much, I mean they are all recovering. Except for the dude who died, he might object that something was really going on, but I don't care that much, so...
    Now let's just hope that Allen and Cross's talk isn't the likes of Sasuke and Madara's one.

Well I just can't wait for the next chapter.I think Cross won't tell all everything to Malcolm,he must have something up he's sleeve.Maybe we'll finally find out who the 14th is!?

Aww, well... the death was sad but I didn't know who died to be completely honest so, didn't effect me much. xP
    YESSS. We finally get to know something about the 14th and then we get Cross and Allen together. >D Progress baybay.

-cries- So saaadd~

Poor Allen. He just got all better and now he can't move anymore. D:~ Shaame. Hahaha.
    I looveee Lenalee's innocence's form. The ankle bracelettes are adorable.

And Cross-sama, hahah. Shooting that bastard was totally in style. XD

Need a new game?
    Check out IGG's list here!

I love d-gray man, it's a great depiction of an ongoing war. And what OG General Cross is going to reveal to Allen will definitely deepen an already good plot.