20th century boys
    deadman wonderland
    unbalance X unbalance,
    the wolf guy
    ubel blatt
    holyland
    change 123
    vagabond

(haven't read monster nor berserk, just the first couple of chaps)
    Last edited by Flare Blitz; 04-10-2012 at 05:17 PM.

I have only read one thus far so I'll go with berserk by default

Spoiler!

sig made by me

The best seinen in my opinion at least

1: Sun-ken Rock
    2: Holyland
    3: Gants
    4: Vinland Saga
    5: Berserk
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)

The Demon Prince
    -Onani Master Kurosawa
    Focuses on defective fetish of a student who is aloof in social norms - as well as the super heroic portrayal of him in a ludicrous manner. Perplexed personality of the main character, and many unpredictable twists, not to mention love problems and psychological strugles, have completely countered my preconcieved notions asininely based on somewhat foolish title of the manga. Without further delay, an utterly enthralling piece.

-Gon
    Beautiful masterpiece done so assiduously, thus resulting in vivid depiction of nature, and it's inhabitants. In the middle of it all, a vigorous, and capricious main protagonist whose attempts to amalgamate with current environment provide a stupendous comedic relief., next to all poignant and perilous moments.

Note : Will update the rest later.

When distant and unfamiliar and complex things are communicated to great masses of people, the truth suffers a considerable and often a radical distortion.
    The complex is made over into the simple, the hypothetical into the dogmatic.

Sequence Distortion - Omega Theorem

My List of Seinen:
    1.Sun-ken Rock
    2.Jackal
    3.Shamo
    4.The Wolf Guy
    5.Gantz
    6.High School of the Dead
    7.Freezing
    8.Unbalance X Unbalance
    9.Re:Birth: The Lunatic Taker
    10. ...Until Death Do Us Part & Blood Lad
    "Religion is the masterpiece of the art of animal training, for it trains people
    as to how they shall think."

Arthur Schopenhauer - Pessimism

1. Battle Royale (I particularly enjoyed this because it is a completed series and is very interesting)
    2. Tenjou Tenge (The anime even adds more flavour to this one)
    3. Black Lagoon
    4. Black Blood Brothers
    5. Berserk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

__________________________________________________ __________________________
    Currently planning war strategies at a tea party with Madara, Kabuto, Zetsu and Sasuke.

This is so hard as i have so many favorite seinen mangas.

1. Vagabond
    2. Angel Heart
    3. Berserk
    4. Until Death do us part.
    5. Change 123

Some honorable mentions:

Addicted to Curry
    Gantz
    Vinland Saga
    Eden: It's an Endless World!
    Übel Blatt.

I better stop here as there is so many..

Well,I checked this thread to see other people's preferences and I discovered almost all putted names in their top5 like Berserk and Gantz(yes they are epic). But take that in mind that their plot stories are moving really slowly-also their release schedule is slow and the pain is doubled.In my post I will recommend titles I took a liking to when hitting the surprise button of mangareader or have learned about in this thread.

First Vagabond-this series can't be expressed with words. It is beyond epicness drama all about the life of the famous swordsman and samurai Musashi Miyamoto. It has a medium-level gore,cool characters,a protagonist with a wavering goal. Though I was a little disappointed when he asked himself at the end of the series "Am I strong?". This manga is the one I recommend the most to be read!

Next is Parasyte.Good,but it could have been made better(yea when you compare with Gantz and Berserk they all seem'meh,time passed successfully') upper-mediate level of gore and good story.Pretty funny and the main character is cool at sometimes in the manga(like the sniper hand incident).

Third is 20th Century Boys (and its sequence)-I doubt the gore level in this manga is enough for the seinen genre,but the story makes you want to keep reading it.It's that awesome. I'm 17 and I personally think this work is mostly for child audience,but the story will surely hit you with it's enslaving punch.
    This manga is centered around a group of friends and their life in elementary school and the consequences of what if their children dreams about world destruction were to be executed by one of them and how the others are trying to stop it with everything they can think of in their adult life. It's pretty sad if you look it from one side,but it's pretty twisted from another. You should definitely try reading it it.

Next is Shamo. It's something like Vagabond,but it's also something different. I really enjoyed the story and the art and also it's still ongoing. This manga is all about a kid with bright future which falls in the world of darkness and as the plot moves on,his struggling to survive in that world. Let me tell you a little warning: All younger readers,be careful not to vomit your breakfast.
    I will update my post later,that's it for now.
    Last edited by Yondaime123; 09-22-2011 at 09:09 PM.

1.Parasyte
    2.20th Century Boys
    3.Yotsubato
    4.Monster
    5.Mushishi
    Last edited by lildawgg; 11-19-2011 at 09:57 PM.

1. Hohzuki Island
    2. Deadman Wonderland
    3. Pluto
    4. 20th Century Boys
    5. 21st Century Boys

"I fight for what I believe in."