Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 131

Thread: Best 5 seinen

  1. #11
    A Thrasher of Knave. KADOKAWA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Kuwait
    Posts
    329
    nope deadman is seinen

    and damnz just assurred that neither tirinty blood or Fate/stay night are seinen
    so just half what you said is right
    "Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow? 'No!' says the man in Washington, 'It belongs to the poor.' 'No!' says the man in the Vatican, 'It belongs to God.' 'No!' says the man in Moscow, 'It belongs to everyone.' I rejected those answers; instead, I chose something different. I chose the impossible, I chose Rapture. A city where the artist would not fear the censor, where the scientist would not be bound by petty morality, where the great would not be constrained by the small!

  2. #12
    HJ-Oberstammführer Schrödinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    75
    Quote Originally Posted by PAWN View Post
    nope deadman is seinen

    and damnz just assurred that neither tirinty blood or Fate/stay night are seinen
    so just half what you said is right
    um deadman wonderland serailized in Shounen Ace

    Shōnen Ace - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    nvm, forget about it

    known as Lucifer / Killy69 / Succubus / GioGio / Guts / Lain Iwakura / L41n

  3. #13
    A lot of people see Deadman Wonderland as seinen, but I don't agree.
    It's all a matter of opinion though. But when you've read some real seinen you can clearly see the difference.

  4. #14
    Senior Member Night's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    135
    1. Berserk ( I read it at the age of 12 and I was like..WOW :-) , additional it was my first manga ever, so i rate it first, despite of: ).
    2. Blade of the Immortal ( The Best Manga ever...story, characters, drawings, everything is just perfect. I just say Shira.
    3. Gantz ( Idea, drawing, and the Buddha tale, that was pure desperation).
    4. Vagabond ( I really LIKE the old japan)
    5.Hellsing ( Well..it has no ending but if some one got the scans after Alucard absorbed Schrödinger...TELL ME PLS)

    Edit : Just read Deadman Wonderland (all thanks to you), and it was surprisingly good. But one question (spoiler) : Why don't they flee from the prison ? I mean..they are able to cut through steal..everything. And the could rip off those poison-things. Why do the stay ?
    Last edited by Night; 04-18-2008 at 06:11 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

    Aku Soku Zan

  5. #15
    1. Gantz
    2. Berserk
    3. Vagabond
    4. Shamo
    5. Eden

    There are many more good ones, but these are the best, imo.

  6. #16
    1. Tenjou Tenge
    2. Vangabond
    3. Shigurui
    4. World Is Mine
    5. Jackals (Try It !!!!!)

  7. #17
    Veteran Member What Is My Name?'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    In The Jungle
    Posts
    1,871
    Blade of the Immortal
    Vagabond
    Hellsing
    Gantz
    Berserk

  8. #18
    Veteran Member gdupninja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    florida
    Posts
    1,365
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiki View Post
    1. Gantz
    2. Berserk
    3. Vagabond
    4. Shamo
    5. Eden

    There are many more good ones, but these are the best, imo.
    Thats a nice list I gotta start Eden. I heard itz goooood.


    Made by Gray-Foxx and iThepirate
    Come help us grow! http://mangaseed.com/index.php

  9. #19
    Lord of the Boredom zone Pakkun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    2,870
    Here are mine
    1:Gantz
    2:Century Boys
    3:Berserk
    4:Hellsing
    5:Vagabond

  10. #20
    Believe it! Ndes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Germany, near Cologne
    Posts
    406
    Quote Originally Posted by Night View Post
    1. Berserk ( I read it at the age of 12 and I was like..WOW :-) , additional it was my first manga ever, so i rate it first, despite of: ).
    2. Blade of the Immortal ( The Best Manga ever...story, characters, drawings, everything is just perfect. I just say Shira.
    3. Gantz ( Idea, drawing, and the Buddha tale, that was pure desperation).
    4. Vagabond ( I really LIKE the old japan)
    5.Hellsing ( Well..it has no ending but if some one got the scans after Alucard absorbed Schrödinger...TELL ME PLS)

    Edit : Just read Deadman Wonderland (all thanks to you), and it was surprisingly good. But one question (spoiler) : Why don't they flee from the prison ? I mean..they are able to cut through steal..everything. And the could rip off those poison-things. Why do the stay ?
    @hellsing StopTazmo Manga Community! - Powered by vBulletin
    @deadman i only read a few chapters yet so i might be missing information but my guess is they need the candy.
    The invisible and the non-existent look very much alike.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •