Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Veteran Member
    not all the espada are vasto lorde....actually all from what we know, none of them are vasto lorde from what we have seen

i have a feeling though #4 and up are going to be revealed as vasto lords
    Spoiler!

Dont think Nnoitra is Vastor Lord because his rank was lower then Grimmjaw. If Nnoitra was a Vastor Lord then Nell has to be a Vastor lord too because she was just a few level stronger them him. Did Ul say that the other 3 are much stronger then him?

Quote Originally Posted by kk View Post
    Why is it that in bleach chapter 197 page 17 hitsuguya makes such a big deal out of the vatso lordes when the captains defeat them so easily i mean they even make the arrancar look strong when compared to captains and lutenints thier just llike 2nd rate hollows
    even tho they weren't VL's Hitsugaya would make a bid deal out of it any way cause he's to weak to kill any of them.

Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    dont worry ss exagerates on everything remember when rukia said in one of the first episodes that someone at captain level could just beat a gilian i mean come on chad could even kill one

Quote Originally Posted by colas View Post
    dont worry ss exagerates on everything remember when rukia said in one of the first episodes that someone at captain level could just beat a gilian i mean come on chad could even kill one
    I thought all vice-captains and captains could easily kill a gillian.

lol grimmjow a vasto lorde? Yeaaaa no...

Quote Originally Posted by l_Bankai_l View Post
    even tho they weren't VL's Hitsugaya would make a bid deal out of it any way cause he's to weak to kill any of them.
    I agree.
    Seriously, he has to use Bankai just to take on the 10th espada, while Rukia, who isn't even a ranked officer, beat the 9th espada, albeit with great difficulty.

That's pathetic, seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by ApolloSeig View Post
    Dont think Nnoitra is Vastor Lord because his rank was lower then Grimmjaw. If Nnoitra was a Vastor Lord then Nell has to be a Vastor lord too because she was just a few level stronger them him. Did Ul say that the other 3 are much stronger then him?
    What manga are you reading? Nnoitra was the 5th and Grimmjow 6th. Nnoitra's rank was higher, not the other way around. But I do agree with you that Nnoitra was not a VL. Just a strong Adjuchas. And yes Ulquiorra said the other 3 are stronger than him. Duh. That's why they have higher ranks.

Back to topic, SS made such a fuss about VL because, first of all, there seems to be a shortage of super strong captains. I mean, look at Hitsugaya, he needed to be at full strength to beat a numeros, which was but a fraction to VL power. Pathetic. Although it has to be noted that he is one of the few captains who hasn't realized his potential and still has much to learn. Secondly, SS made such a fuss about VL because VLs are really strong. So far, none of the beaten espadas are VL. But even so, they were strong. That goes to show just how powerful a VL is. It was even said that a captain could have difficulty beating a VL hollow. Imagine an arrancar VL!!!! Well anyway, there tends to be a few exaggerations here and there so until we see a real VL we can only speculate how strong they really are.

But are Ulquiorra, Halibel, Barragan, and Stark VL? 'Coz there seems to be a big gap between Ulqui and Nnoitra. Speculations???

Quote Originally Posted by Shirude View Post
    I agree.
    Seriously, he has to use Bankai just to take on the 10th espada, while Rukia, who isn't even a ranked officer, beat the 9th espada, albeit with great difficulty.

That's pathetic, seriously.
    Rukia got lucky..lol....that and the 9th espada was kinda dumb, well I guess it wasn't expected for her to just reform her shattered sword inside his head.

Katana swinging nutcase ChaosRising's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hirakoshinji View Post
    What manga are you reading? Nnoitra was the 5th and Grimmjow 6th. Nnoitra's rank was higher, not the other way around. But I do agree with you that Nnoitra was not a VL. Just a strong Adjuchas. And yes Ulquiorra said the other 3 are stronger than him. Duh. That's why they have higher ranks.

Back to topic, SS made such a fuss about VL because, first of all, there seems to be a shortage of super strong captains. I mean, look at Hitsugaya, he needed to be at full strength to beat a numeros, which was but a fraction to VL power. Pathetic. Although it has to be noted that he is one of the few captains who hasn't realized his potential and still has much to learn. Secondly, SS made such a fuss about VL because VLs are really strong. So far, none of the beaten espadas are VL. But even so, they were strong. That goes to show just how powerful a VL is. It was even said that a captain could have difficulty beating a VL hollow. Imagine an arrancar VL!!!! Well anyway, there tends to be a few exaggerations here and there so until we see a real VL we can only speculate how strong they really are.

But are Ulquiorra, Halibel, Barragan, and Stark VL? 'Coz there seems to be a big gap between Ulqui and Nnoitra. Speculations???
    It's hard to say, Nel mentions to Nnoitra in one of the flashbacks that Aizen sent them to find the Vasto Lorde's, it never really says if they were in fact Vasto Lorde's. Going by masks, Nel is more likely to be one than Nnoitra though.

http://www.element-zero.com/lab/swf/chaos.html

Come visit Anime Guild for all your Anime needs and enjoy the site. Over 2000 complete and running series available for direct download, always free! Much more to come.