Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

WHY does soul soiciety make such a big deal out of the vasto lordes

Why is it that in bleach chapter 197 page 17 hitsuguya makes such a big deal out of the vatso lordes when the captains defeat them so easily i mean they even make the arrancar look strong when compared to captains and lutenints thier just llike 2nd rate hollows
    Last edited by kk; 04-17-2008 at 09:32 PM. Reason: mistakes

Simple. Those aren't vasto lordes that the captains are fighting. If they're having issues with Arrancar, then a fight against vasto lordes doesn't seem to be in there favor.

true afro
    those who are most likely to be vasto lorde are #4 and above
    which means we might assist a super fight between them and the shinigami sent to the *duplicate* karakura
    Recommendations : GOTH / Kara No Kyoukai
    Asian Movies Requests / MPD Psycho
    [Nigihana.com] / [Cyber12.com]

Oh Yes...! There Will Be Blood

yeah but I do believe (and yes only believe I have no facts) that grimmjow and noitora are vasto lordes as well...

Quote Originally Posted by DeePoo View Post
    yeah but I do believe (and yes only believe I have no facts) that grimmjow and noitora are vasto lordes as well...
    That's a possible theory, but I've heard that theories that none of the current espada are vasto lordes and Aizen just wants to have them all wasted so he can perfect the espada. Then there's the popular 1-4 are vasto lordes theroy. You never know.

Quote Originally Posted by DeePoo View Post
    Pretty sure Grimmjow is still an adjuchas. If he was a vasto lorde he'd probably have no motivation to prove himself as the "King".

Nnoitra, whether or not he's an adjuchas or vasto lorde, I wouldn't be surprised with either one to be completely honest.

Quote Originally Posted by kk View Post
    Why is it that in bleach chapter 197 page 17 hitsuguya makes such a big deal out of the vatso lordes when the captains defeat them so easily i mean they even make the arrancar look strong when compared to captains and lutenints thier just llike 2nd rate hollows
    What'ca mean, we havent even seen any Vasto Lordes yet. And what, someone believes Grimmjow is a vasto lorde, they already showed that he was an adjucha.Are we reading the same manga?

Made by Gray-Foxx and iThepirate
    Come help us grow! http://mangaseed.com/index.php

This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar
    i think grimmjow is just a really strong adjuchas as indicated by his flash backs he never evolved. he just had his hollow form compressed into a sword

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

or he's just a very very weak vasto lorde same goes for Noitora...

but it's true Sasori.. it's just guessing guessing and more guessing

Quote Originally Posted by Ragna View Post
    Pretty sure Grimmjow is still an adjuchas. If he was a vasto lorde he'd probably have no motivation to prove himself as the "King".

Nnoitra, whether or not he's an adjuchas or vasto lorde, I wouldn't be surprised with either one to be completely honest.
    I'm also pretty sure he's an adjuchas, however, if he was a VL then he does have motivation to prove himself as King. He hates those who look down on him, and he's only the 6th Espada, wouldn't he want to climb that ladder? Grimmjow probably hates Aizen too. Given there was this one chapter where I think he tried to go somewhere? Then Aizen just let out his reiatsu to make him kneel, can't remember if that was Grimmjow or not.