Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by PeIn- View Post
    when naruto used the kyuubis power to rescue gaara it showed the clones getting hurt so i think that means he cant use the jutsu when hes using the kyuubi's power
    Yea, I suppose that if the real Naruto begins to go into the one or two tailed transformation, the clones will be forced to take on the transformation too. And I believe that's why the clones were in pain. But it doesn't work the other way around. If the clone goes into the one tailed transformation, the real body and other clones won't be forced into the transformation. Kyuubi transformation without getting tails seems to be fine though.

He cannot use jutsus when he's using Kyuubi's power maybe, but the original Naruto is exactly the same as either one of his clones, so no matter if it is a clone or the real Naruto becoming Kyuubi or whatever during a Kage Bunshin the other clones won't be affected, unless it kills one of them.

well pains 6 bodys are his friends come when he want them to come they own him :p

well i dont think this will happen since if so then why not he split into 3 and put all chakara in them which will be more then 6 right ??

hmmmm i doubt it

Fear The Almighty Kona_Chan

Naruto

Quote Originally Posted by slavkovski View Post
    guys i have a tought, i dont know if this suppose put in theories section or not but here it goes..
    can kage bunshin upgraded more? at far as i know kage bunshin use a lot of chakra that divide into the clone, and as we know, nowadays naruto can use the information that he had from his clone and automaticly all of naruto clone and the real naruto also know the information..

i have a little theories, since naruto have a massive amount of chakra from the kyuubi could he use a massive amount of chakra to build just maybe six clone but all of them have a massive chakra, but all of them have a real body?? just like pein who use six bodies?? or maybe can naruto just use a dead ninja, infuses the body with his chakra and do just like pein did??

can he do it??
    i was actually pondering this same thing. naruto using his massive chakra to create a new kind of clone. one that was close to a real body. a cone that use and regain chakra. sustain more than one hit. maybe he could seal it away and when he was about to die or out of chakra, the clone would return to his body and like heal him or restore his chakra. that would be one crazy jutsu

UCHiHA 4 LYFE!!!
    MADARA UCHIHA: THE FOUNDER,
    ITACHI UCHIHA: THE ASSASSIN,
    SASUKE UCHIHA: THE AVENGER!

Im Srry Im Totally Lost In This Convo =p

Fear The Almighty Kona_Chan

??????
    i was actually pondering this same thing. naruto using his massive chakra to create a new kind of clone. one that was close to a real body. a cone that use and regain chakra. sustain more than one hit. maybe he could seal it away and when he was about to die or out of chakra, the clone would return to his body and like heal him or restore his chakra. that would be one crazy jutsu
    that revival clone thing would be such a good idea, that actaully seems like a real technique that kishimoto would use.
    ??????