Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Naruto About Naruto and Kage Bunshin

guys i have a tought, i dont know if this suppose put in theories section or not but here it goes..
    can kage bunshin upgraded more? at far as i know kage bunshin use a lot of chakra that divide into the clone, and as we know, nowadays naruto can use the information that he had from his clone and automaticly all of naruto clone and the real naruto also know the information..

i have a little theories, since naruto have a massive amount of chakra from the kyuubi could he use a massive amount of chakra to build just maybe six clone but all of them have a massive chakra, but all of them have a real body?? just like pein who use six bodies?? or maybe can naruto just use a dead ninja, infuses the body with his chakra and do just like pein did??

can he do it??

It wouldn't be a shadow clone anymore either way.

Yea, Naruto wouldn't be using Kagebunshins anymore. The KBNJ divides the chakra evenly among the clones. So no clone can have more chakra than another (unless one goes kyuubi). So Naruto couldn't do what you described.

its a thought if you could upgrade it i mean the thirds tokk kunais to the back both of them and there meant to vanish after a hit so if he could infuse them with lots of chakra maybe then they would be close to the real thing
    oh my god am back

I was wondering if Naruto uses KB will he also copy Kyyubi inside him????
    Some Fight To Live
    Some Live To Fight

Yea, each KB Naruto creates has the kyuubi inside it. If you remember, back to his training to create his wind rasengan, some bunshins went Kyuubi.

I have been wondering about something, if one or more of Narutos kage bunshins goes four tails kyubi can the real Naruto remember what the kb did? Because Naruto obviously dont remember when he do it himself.

Interesting theory, but as Kyuubi's chakra is being split too I don't that's possible.

you're too troublesome Shikamaru-sensei's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by slavkovski View Post
    guys i have a tought, i dont know if this suppose put in theories section or not but here it goes..
    can kage bunshin upgraded more? at far as i know kage bunshin use a lot of chakra that divide into the clone, and as we know, nowadays naruto can use the information that he had from his clone and automaticly all of naruto clone and the real naruto also know the information..

i have a little theories, since naruto have a massive amount of chakra from the kyuubi could he use a massive amount of chakra to build just maybe six clone but all of them have a massive chakra, but all of them have a real body?? just like pein who use six bodies?? or maybe can naruto just use a dead ninja, infuses the body with his chakra and do just like pein did??

can he do it??
    if he made 6 bunshins then they would all have 1/6 of the charka.
    you have no idea if pain uses dead ninjas and infuses their corpses with his charka.

Yea, Naruto wouldn't be using Kagebunshins anymore. The KBNJ divides the chakra evenly among the clones. So no clone can have more chakra than another (unless one goes kyuubi). So Naruto couldn't do what you described.
    when naruto used the kyuubis power to rescue gaara it showed the clones getting hurt so i think that means he cant use the jutsu when hes using the kyuubi's power
    Click for Funny stuff
    Spoiler!

Sig By Ravona

Mangas I'm Currently reading :
    Fairy Tail
    Bleach
    Naruto
    Death Note
    DeadMan Wonderland