Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    so u r trying to say madara took over itachi's body or something like that. i disagreed but to back all the bad thing itachi did, kashi might use the excuse madara was controlling him. hopefully he'll come up with a better excuse...
    as for the headband, i think it's a biggi. i mean the reason they have scratch on headband is bcz that proves they don't have loyality to their village.

kinda weird.... but all this over a slashed head band mayb its possible
    Click for Funny stuff
    Spoiler!

Sig By Ravona

Mangas I'm Currently reading :
    Fairy Tail
    Bleach
    Naruto
    Death Note
    DeadMan Wonderland

well im really not sure but u do make ur point there tho i gotta admit but im prety sure it was itachi cause if it wasnt then itachi would have told sasuke by now or it would show

Fear The Almighty Kona_Chan

With the headband thing going on. The man could have two headbands. Try to fit in with his rogue ninja friends he wears his scratched band. Back at the village his normal band. He obviously couldn't wear the scratched band in the village. And were all in a agreement he was apart of Akatsuki long before the Massacre. And before the massacre he was thought to be a loyal ninja to the leaf. MYSTERY SOLVED in my opinion at least.

Sig and Ava by Imotochan