Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Bleach 167

If that "golden" was really about the Fillers coming. I really laughed my ass off. I Heard exactly the same phrases from a member here when talking about upcoming fillers. It was like he said that " Will Ichigo just say that " WTF im back in school what happened to the Hueco mundo part and plaaalaa" LOL. First they give us 4 weeks break now they give us another 4 to 40 weeks break with boredom watching fillers

new captain?

what the heck.

In Haruhi-sama's *worships* Grace and Guiding Light
    omfg they made a scene in the anime that didn't suck!!!!!!This must be a record since they didn't ruin (much)Ichigo finishing grimmjow off

icedout921 where have you been this has been commented half a dozen times already

Let the pervert inside of you awaken!

Join the SOS Brigade or else...

You may be good, but I'm Draciel!

May Haruhi-sama *worships* save us all

I think I will cry if this filler arc lasts for more than 10 episodes.

lol...what the hell...the ending was so...endingish. It didn't even say to be continued, it said something like "on to the next episode" wtf?! and Orihime and Ichigo staring into the sky like that, it was like the series was ending lol. The golden moment was just the golden clip, I would laugh if they just do random comedy fillers that are completely non-canon and its just normal school life stuff. It would suck, but it would be really amusing.

Creazy Kun-FU fighter MariaNYHC's Avatar
    wtf!! man they're soo going in a totally off direction from where it was supposed to go if u stick with the events of the manga. just when i though i coulent be pissed off any more with them for not animating the scene when ichigo takes inoue over his shoulder they go and try to animate a non existent captain for the 3rd squad wtf!!!
    ------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by CrossX21 View Post
    lol...what the hell...the ending was so...endingish. It didn't even say to be continued, it said something like "on to the next episode" wtf?! and Orihime and Ichigo staring into the sky like that, it was like the series was ending lol. The golden moment was just the golden clip, I would laugh if they just do random comedy fillers that are completely non-canon and its just normal school life stuff. It would suck, but it would be really amusing.
    noooooooooooo dont even joke like that!!!! ^_^
    Last edited by MariaNYHC; 04-18-2008 at 03:59 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

So well it was true then rumours were abound couple of weeks back bout the fillers on a new 3rd division cap which i think is fucking stupid cause u should go filler bout something that doesnt affect the main story line at all...and in which case im sure tite would have something to say since he would definetely want to fill the positions with his own damn ppl, this new 3rd division captain is gonna die once the fillers are over as simple ass that...but then again im nvr one to really complain bout fillers as long as theres a nice story and its not a whole goddamn arc on its own.

I think this was a good place to take a break. The anime was getting pretty close to catching up with the current manga and some filler is needed for the time being. I never had a major problem with previous filler episodes (besides the... *shivers* ...baking episode... and a few others I could mention), so I'll be a bit more optimistic than most heading into episode 168.

I doubt that the anime producers would introduce a significant character like a new captain without Tite Kubo's approval first. And as someone previously mentioned, he'll probably die... or quit... or end up living in Urahara's place, stuffed in a closet next to Ririn and her cohorts... before the canon storyline picks up again.

Wasn't Hitsugaya ranked the #1 most popular character in Bleach by Japanese fans? I think that's why he had such a big role in the 2nd movie... and probably why the anime producers are headed back to Soul Society for the filler. Just a thought.

well, the filler had tite kubo's input, and he made sketches of main characters; the new 3rd division captain, and a princess girl from one of the 4 noble houses, she will be attending ichigo's school in episode 169. The filler has been already scheduled to run up till episode 177, at the very least.
    Last edited by soifongx; 04-18-2008 at 06:05 PM. Reason: extra words.

Filler Characters (attending Ichigo's School) vs Ochi Sensei? I'd rather see Homeless Don Kanojii adventures to be honest. (Because Ochi Sensei is going to win!)