Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Bleach 167

I help bring you manga!=) [SYN]'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CrossX21 View Post
    gosh...you people are critical of bleach filler, yet naruto filler is getting good reviews (i'm one of them who gives the good reviews). It could be the same thing here, they might be spending more time to make the next fights after this amazing, wouldn't that be all worth it?
    I dont mind the filler at all. I dont think that you can compare the current Naruto fillers with the upcoming Bleach fillers. With Naruto, the episodes are filler but have manga storyline elements. Such as :
    Spoiler!

Anywho, Ill judge the quality of the next episode when I see it. As for Episode 167, I loved it.
    ---------

---------

Manga I Own:

*XS Hybrid Vol. 1
    *XS Hybrid Vol. 2
    *XS Hyrbrid Vol 3
    *Gantz Vol 1

Bah, they so ended it wrong... I was waiting for Grimmjow to get back up... and then the ending theme played.

Weak. When they get off of filler it's gonna be anticlimatic as hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Faizaud View Post
    They're hitting filler after this episode :(..looks like it's time for me to find a new anime loll

Naruto's 100+ filler allowed me to find Bleach, and Bleach's 70+ filler allowed me to find manga...so let's see what new great thing I can discover with this new filler
    Maybe you'll find other genre's of anime in this new venture.

So wait a minute, is everyone going to leave Hueco Mundo to go back to school? Interact with the filler characters? Isn't it completely wrong and against the core of the current story for that to happen? Unless Ichigo is having a Halucination that lasts for 30 episodes and it just comes back to the main storyline out of nowhere...

I have no idea how this is going to work ._.

I don't understand. They hollows Grimmjow was traveling with were the hollows that fought in the human world and lost. Isn't it pretty strongly implied in this episode that he ate them. Or maybe something is lost in translation?

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    It seems that he ate them, but only a part of them...so it wasn't like he was supposed to fully consume them apparently.

On another note, I really can't be bothered with any more damn fillers...I think i'll just keep off bleach until it gets back to the storyline.

Spoiler!

Why don't more people read these mangas?

Rock'n'roll Fugitive Nin wildzero's Avatar
    The new fillers (what little we've seen of them, in a tiny, 10-20 second blurb) just seem a bit rushed, more so than the other ones have been. Maybe I was right when I made the decision to just stick to the manga.

wow,what a great dislocation at the beginning,last ep he slashed him near the big red building,now they were in the middle of the desert
    what's the deal with the green blood ?
    ROFL at the way ichi grabbed nel at 20:37
    for those wondering...grimmjaw didn't eat them all,he ate parts of them,that way,their progress halts for ever.they had already given up

o nooooooooooooooz,fillers with a new frikin captain
    wthell does he have a double sword zanpakto.it's in contradiction with what old man yamamoto said :the only double thing about ukitake and kyoraku
    Recommendations : GOTH / Kara No Kyoukai
    Asian Movies Requests / MPD Psycho
    [Nigihana.com] / [Cyber12.com]

Oh Yes...! There Will Be Blood

Ichigo2Join_Akatsuki tensa zangetsu's Avatar
    i didnt realy like how the fight ended, ichigo so easily got through the blue "lasserations". However, i did like how ichigo grabbed grimjow before he fell and safely landed with him
    http://cheeseboy18193.deviantart.com/art/Hollow-Ichigo-Tiem-118848371
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he never existed

Give a man a fish you feed him for a day
    Teach a man to fish you feed him for life

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    Quote Originally Posted by RedPan View Post
    So wait a minute, is everyone going to leave Hueco Mundo to go back to school? Interact with the filler characters? Isn't it completely wrong and against the core of the current story for that to happen? Unless Ichigo is having a Halucination that lasts for 30 episodes and it just comes back to the main storyline out of nowhere...

I have no idea how this is going to work ._.
    Nah, their just gonna complete sideline the Hueco Mundo story for now, if your referring to the Shinigami Zukan Golden mini's at the end of the ep, thats just them being back in the real world in those short segments.

Spoiler!

Why don't more people read these mangas?