Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Or maybe he sealed the second part in himself? But didn't Kushina die in the Kyuubi war? Hope not, it would be nice to see Naruto and his mother meet up some time, wonder how they'd react. But still, that would ruin the fact that he and Sasuke is most alike because of their family situations - they have none. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Aleph-Sama View Post
    Maybe that's how Minato split and sealed the kyuubi. Two clone to split the kyuubi, and on to seal one half in Naruto. But I'll say it again, what happened to the other half of the kyuubi's chakra? Personally I think the fourth sealed one half in his son, and the other half in his wife, and then had the two separated to prevent someone from unsealing the kyuubi and using properly.
    Minato sealed one half in Naruto and the other half is sealed inside himself. But since he used the Shiki Fujin technique to seal the kyuubi's yin chakra in himself, he had to pay with his life.

Prick List: Gaara, Bee Genesis 1.0's Avatar
    Kishi should really do something that utilizes the other half of that chakra, otherwise when the 9 Tails is eventually released, it won't be nearly as powerful as it was and personally, I'd say that's anti-climatic.

"For I being a poor man, have only my dreams & I have spread them beneath your feet. Tread carefully, for you tread upon my dreams."

The half of kyuubi's chakra that Naruto is utilizing is more than enough power......

There are so many logical problems with shadow clones, you learn to just accept the plot holes they cause.

fourth only sealed kyuubi's yin chakra with shiki fuujin. The yang chakra was left free to be used by naruto. known as the "red chakra". I also feel confused about how sandaime did the sealing. But if we think about it, probably what the shinigami needs is a "medium", meaning that once it eates the soul, the body is just a vessel and no longer needed. In naruto case, probably yondaime exchanges Naruto's life with his.

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    Minato sealed one half in Naruto and the other half is sealed inside himself. But since he used the Shiki Fujin technique to seal the kyuubi's yin chakra in himself, he had to pay with his life.
    i dont know i think only half of it mixes with naruto's and the other half is in the seal and when jiraiya tampered with it he unleashed 4 tails
    I am McLOVIN

Prick List: Gaara, Bee Genesis 1.0's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    The half of kyuubi's chakra that Naruto is utilizing is more than enough power......
    *Sigh*

I never said it wasn't in a typical battle. What I'm talking about is the grand scale, the level of terror and destruction the Kyuubi caused the first time, which it will be unable to attain without the other half of it's chakra.

"For I being a poor man, have only my dreams & I have spread them beneath your feet. Tread carefully, for you tread upon my dreams."

If the 4-tail Kyuubi Naruto vs. Orochimaru is any indication, I think the level of terror and destruction won't be effected. That's still raw, untameable power.