Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Naruto Sandaime's Kage Bunshin offering!?

I just had to share this even though the theory is quite old by now.

When Sarutobi, Sandaime Hokage, uses Kage Bunshin to seal three times (Shodai, Nidaime and Orochimaru's arms) with only one life offering you maybe thought "kage bunshin is only clones, they shouldn't qualify as real life offerings" but as you also should know a kage bunshin is not just a regular clone, it's a real body created by separating you own life and therefore there are actually three lifes. But hey, it's only three 1/3 lifes so maybe it shouldn't work but maybe it is both because Shodai and Nidaime aren't really alive at that moment and the reason why Sarutobi couldn't take more than Orochimaru's arms. It's not really necessary discussing nor sharing, but please discuss your own versions of this theory.

Maybe it's about the life force. We just have to wait for Kishi to clear things up.

Veteran Member What Is My Name?'s Avatar
    good thought, but i also think it has 2 do w/ life force

But he's old! :O
    xD

Nah, but be honest. How strong life force he may have had in his younger day, as a short (what has that got to do with it, really?) old man he must be weaker. Although, he may still have a real powerful life force, of course.

He was a really strong person! We wanted to be hokage for another 5 years! He wouldn't say so if he wasn't sure he could. And I think that the will of fire gave him the right force to do it.

we all know that if the 3rd was like 40 years younger he would have ownd orochimaru ... Oro is just a pussbag picking on an old fart like him ...

now that u mention it... why didn't he make another bunshin just IN CASE he didnt succeed

This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kabe87 View Post
    now that u mention it... why didn't he make another bunshin just IN CASE he didnt succeed
    maybe he didn't haven enough chakra left to make four clones and use the dead demon sealing jutsu four times

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

Quote Originally Posted by kabe87 View Post

Yes, that's right. Now I remember, the thing I wanted to write in the original post but forgot. The reason of force making him able to seal three people just by multiply himself and the thought that an entire person is needed for the offering or something to that affect.

When i think about it, we've never been told a rule that only one person can be sealed, so maybe he just needed extra space and that's why he did the clones, and also only three as the sealing would not succeed if he didn't use all his 100%.

Thunder-mouse Master! Aleph-Sama's Avatar
    Maybe that's how Minato split and sealed the kyuubi. Two clone to split the kyuubi, and on to seal one half in Naruto. But I'll say it again, what happened to the other half of the kyuubi's chakra? Personally I think the fourth sealed one half in his son, and the other half in his wife, and then had the two separated to prevent someone from unsealing the kyuubi and using properly.