• Good

0 0%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    Vergo is a Rokushiki user eh? Then I love the fact he's fighting Sanji, they are the perfect match fighting style wise,
    Like most VA's. And Vergo will own Sanji i'm sure.

If Vergo and Smoker are G-5's Toppers, how the hell are they dealing with Beastly NW pirates?
    Also, nice display of Sanji's CoO, it's more advanced than Zoro's it seems.

Now that I think about it they said that Vega punk REcreated dragons, which means dragons existed in the one piece world's past but went extinct, probably due to a certain samurai XD.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

I reckon Vergo is going to beat Sanji. I mean put it this way, Sanji is injured, while Vergo is the top of all the VA's at G5. If we split the VA's into 3 levels, with 3 being pretty much on par with the Admirals (looking at Garp), 1 being the noobies and 2 being those with experience, Vergo would go between 2 and 3. I would pout Sanji on par with a level 1 VA. I mean, if you look at Vergo after he got back up, it's like he wasn't really phased by that kick at all. And Sanji had used most of his moves on that already (his foot was on fire, plus the aerial boost).

Also note, I'm very interested in Luffy's development of his G2. I mean we've seen him use FireFist (Red Hook), and we know that his body heats up when he uses G2, but now it heats up to the point that w/e he runs, he leaves a trail of fire behind him. Does that mean that there are 2 stages of G2 for him now? A normal G2 which won't have any after affects anymore (unlike pre-timeskip where he gets really worn out) and a Turbo G2 where he heats up so much and he pretty much is on fire.

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosMaster View Post
    I reckon Vergo is going to beat Sanji. I mean put it this way, Sanji is injured, while Vergo is the top of all the VA's at G5. If we split the VA's into 3 levels, with 3 being pretty much on par with the Admirals (looking at Garp), 1 being the noobies and 2 being those with experience, Vergo would go between 2 and 3. I would pout Sanji on par with a level 1 VA. I mean, if you look at Vergo after he got back up, it's like he wasn't really phased by that kick at all. And Sanji had used most of his moves on that already (his foot was on fire, plus the aerial boost).

Also note, I'm very interested in Luffy's development of his G2. I mean we've seen him use FireFist (Red Hook), and we know that his body heats up when he uses G2, but now it heats up to the point that w/e he runs, he leaves a trail of fire behind him. Does that mean that there are 2 stages of G2 for him now? A normal G2 which won't have any after affects anymore (unlike pre-timeskip where he gets really worn out) and a Turbo G2 where he heats up so much and he pretty much is on fire.
    sanji is not gonna be beaten up becuz he already was beated' (in a way)
    i doubt oDa is gonna let the SH be beaten twice, same for luffy.
    most likely someone is gonna but in.
    it's kinda crazy sanji getting the main villian to fight and luffy vs CC

Is the fight beeing broadcasted ? we saw cc and monet watching so are the other brokers watching to ?

Nice entrance by Sanji. Bad to the ass.

However, he isn't winning this fight. He'll hold his own for a spell, but from what we've seen of Virgo (proficient rokushiki user, armor haki ability for his body AND weapons) he clearly has an edge. I'm still not even sure Sanji can use the armor type haki.

The fight will end prematurely when the gas is released into the room, forcing everyone to escape.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirxxx View Post
    I wish Tashigi would do less sucking though, at some point. I'm tired of seeing her get one-shotted all over the place just because she's a woman. Oda is finally allowing Sanji some shine, so it's not all bad! If he defeats an entire vice admiral, he will have retained his position amongst the monster trio.

But who is Smoker going to fight now...
    Was there any considerable doubt that he lost this position? We cannot honestly believe Franky or Robin has surpassed him.

About damn time! Sanji, even if his battle is momentary, shortlived, interrupted, whatever, has truly grown to not give a crap about who he rushes into battle with. Like many others, I agree this battle with end without a clear victor, either by Smoker rushing back to confront Vergo, Law or Zoro? arriving, or by some matter the gas chamber essentially coming once again to the OP world. Vergo may have the upperhand, but there is a lady's welfare in the balance so who knows, even playing field?

Not too surprised about Sanji having a higher level of CoO haki than Zoro (and possibly Luffy). He has always been one of the most clear-headed, attentive and observative SHs, and there was already evidence of him leaning towards this haki type chapters back when he was searching the lake for Kinemon's torso and commenting how he couldn't even decipher living and dead creatures from one another bc of how weak he was. In all likelihood he and Zoro both possess the CoO and CoA hakis, Sanji is better at Observation and Zoro naturally is better at Armament.

Can't wait to see how Monet reacts to this situation now. Is she or isn't she a double agent for Law O.o....

I want to know why people are comparing Zoro and Sanji's haki. Sanji used CoO to watch Tashigi, he was doing it the whole chapter if you didn't notice. Zoro "saw" Virgo and ignored the situation. They acted the way they always do.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackriot69 View Post
    He has always been one of the most clear-headed, attentive and observative SHs,
    Sanji? You're talking about Sanji? Those three words can only describe one Straw Hat, Robin, and the only one who comes close to her is, Believe it or not, Zoro. Watch Strong World and compare, then get back to me on that.

So, a good question that came up this chapter: How many of these Dragons are there? Actually more questions
    1: How many of these Dragons are there?
    a) If there is only one, is it a prototype?
    2: How would these compare to the Pastafistas?
    3: How did Ceaser get it?
    4: Did Vegapunk stop making them?
    a) Has he been improving them since this one?
    5) Where did Law go?
    6) Will Zoro kill this Dragon or tame it.
    a) Will Luffy tame it?
    b) Will Chopper have to help tame it?
    7) G5 already thinks it's aligned with the Straw Hats; Will it join?

Seeing the Dragon's reaction to the arrival of Virgo, and its fight with G5, we can start to see a power scale for this arc.
    The Dragon is stronger than G5 and Tashigi, but weaker than Virgo. The Dragon is also stronger than the one Luffy and Zoro fought...

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

To be honest, I'm more interested in Luffy's Gear 2.5 than I am in the Dragon. Although I'm sure the dragon will play a part in this arc, most likely to do with how to cure the children, as it was sedated as well.

As for Sanji, yeah, more likely than not, someone or thing is going to interfere with their fight, but at least the NW will know that even an "underling" of the SH's is enough to hold his own against the head VA of G5.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackriot69 View Post
    Not too surprised about Sanji having a higher level of CoO haki than Zoro (and possibly Luffy). He has always been one of the most clear-headed, attentive and observative SHs, and there was already evidence of him leaning towards this haki type chapters back when he was searching the lake for Kinemon's torso and commenting how he couldn't even decipher living and dead creatures from one another bc of how weak he was. In all likelihood he and Zoro both possess the CoO and CoA hakis, Sanji is better at Observation and Zoro naturally is better at Armament.

Can't wait to see how Monet reacts to this situation now. Is she or isn't she a double agent for Law O.o....
    What made you think that Sanji has a higher level of CoO than Zoro? They both noticed Vergo's presence at the same time. Sanji just went back to help while Zoro didn't give a damn. And actually Zoro leans more on CoO than Sanji. Just look back at Alabasta arc where he dodged the falling rocks. I say they are both really balanced but both probably took more time in trying to master their CoA. I also think that Zoro might also have CoC while Sanji does not. The Dragon can be a good tool for Zoro to use his CoC if ever he has one.

To be honest, I'm more interested in Luffy's Gear 2.5 than I am in the Dragon. Although I'm sure the dragon will play a part in this arc, most likely to do with how to cure the children, as it was sedated as well.

As for Sanji, yeah, more likely than not, someone or thing is going to interfere with their fight, but at least the NW will know that even an "underling" of the SH's is enough to hold his own against the head VA of G5.
    If there's a drogon then there's always a use for it's blood. It could be one of the ingredients to turn back the children to normal.

sig made by me

Can you at least call it something else? Adding .5 to the end to note the power-up is implying that it will eventually become a 3. 2.v2(v for version) would imply that this and that are separate from each other; the same would apply for Gear 2 stage 2. Gear 2+ works, I think.

I don't think we should think too much into Gear 2+. It would just end up like When we saw a glimpse of Gear 3; No one knew Luffy would enlarge one of his body parts. Not saying that we don't already know what G2+ is, just that all that will come about talking about it is false hope/fan fictions.

But looking into it, seeing as Luffy moved so fast it actually burnt him, I would say it's still the same G2 he's always been using. He's just gotten use to the slower speeds, so they give no ill effect, and up the notch a bit and gained all the effects of that setting. It's kinda like in Dragonball when Goku and Gohan remained in Super Saiyan mode for awhile to remove all the side effects, but increasing from there and the regular side effects and then some returned. Though it should be said, the only side effect for Super Saiyan was that it was drained energy like a Hummer drains gas, while increasing it they would then get slower. So, like the saiyans....
    Luffy pre timeskip G2: Shortens Lifespan and fatigue and can only be used in short durations
    Luffy post timeskip G2: No currently known side effects.
    Luffy post timeskip G2+: Shortens Lifespan, fatigue and burning

That's my theory.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!