14 77.78%
  • Amazing!!

0 0%
  • Good

1 5.56%
  • Kon

0 0%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    I know Yama will get beaten even though he shouldn't be. Kubo MUST make something that would make his defeat justifiable. I have read a lot of manga and watched tons of anime and imo, Yama has the strongest fire type power out of all. Yeah Yama's flame>> Ace, Natsu etc..

I'm kinda sad that Yama killed the fear dude. I was hoping Rukia/Renji would avenge Byakuya's death instead.

Quote Originally Posted by my2kb22 View Post
    But the problem is blondie is also their and i guess that blondie has also a medallion..... the way i see it yamamoto's bankai compresses all the flames into that small sword thus the reaction of bach "the flames were gone".... much identical to ichigo's bankai being compress to just a normal looking zanpaktou... and that is probably the reason why their bankai's can't be stolen and is unique to only a few shinigami's(just my assumption)..... other bankai's like the other captains is either so huge (komamura, soifon) or disintegrate into different forms(Senbonzakura) or becoming an armor covering their body(hitsugaya)
    You're forgetting that Kenpachi is still there. I'm pretty sure he would rise up and be really pissed and take out his anger on blondie.

sig made by me

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post

Wouldn't it be funny if he turned out to be Yammy's younger brother who sided with the Quincies!!!?

That would explain why Yammy could not kill him 1000 years ago.

Wow, I was thinking the exact same thing. I believe that Yami & Bach are related as well. Bach definitely strikes me as a Shinigami & not a Qunicy.

Hopefully Ken Ken awakens and handles Blondie.

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    mangareader.net = fail

- I like how cannon fodder are always attracted to Yammy like moths to a flame!

- Why would he use bankai when he knows they absorb that?

-

Wouldn't it be funny if he turned out to be Yammy's younger brother who sided with the Quincies!!!?

That would explain why Yammy could not kill him 1000 years ago.
    Haha for some reason, when you talk about Yammy, I think about Yammy and not Yammy. That's why it was a bit hard to understand what you meant.. anyway, I get it now
    Wow, an amazing fight awaits. I hope it lasts longer than other recent fights in ss. At least four chapters?..
    ---------
    ...You Know?..

It's about god damn time. Epic fight awaits.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Seriously guys? One Piece =w=; not that I dont like it, I love it but why not go with the usual Good Great?

Anyways darn! that was a great chapter!!! when Yama-Ji went Bankai I was all "0,O" well, doesnt look that epic now, but Im sure it will be once its in action!! at least if he goes down I want him to go down in a great battle and with Bankai :3 and Yama must have some reasons why he used Bankai, maybe blondy guy cant steal it because its too powerful and it will overload or something? wait... since when did you decide hes blondy? I dont recall seeing him in color, Im guessing he has white hair? :o in any case excellent chapter!!!

There is some parallelism between ichigo's bankai and yama-ji's. Just a simple zanpaktou and judging by bach's reaction he never saw yamamoto's bankai. He surely was defeated a thousand years ago by yamamoto without bankai. That is how strong yamamoto is portrayed in this chapter.

He has now killed 4 SR's if indeed the 3 are dead and kenpachi killed 3 that makes it -7 out of the invading armies

This is the one time, one time, where Kubo should've just submitted a single page to his editors at Jump. I forgot everything else that happened in this chapter once I saw that sword with the cute little flame on it.

And what's with Quincy suddenly whipping out swords everywhere. I wish they had stuck to Bow and Arrows - Would've added great variety to the fights...

THEY CANCELLED THE REAL PIRATE KINGS OF RAFTEL?!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    oh snap, one of the most awaited moments in Bleach history. The others being, the return of Hichgo/Hichigo 2.0, and for me "shusui's bankai.

Also, I think Yama and Bach are related too. Look at their mustaches!

at first, when the explosion happened, I so was hoping it was Ken releasing all his energy, but I'll settle for a Yama bankai anyday!
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

Quote Originally Posted by Sirxxx View Post
    This is the one time, one time, where Kubo should've just submitted a single page to his editors at Jump. I forgot everything else that happened in this chapter once I saw that sword with the cute little flame on it.

And what's with Quincy suddenly whipping out swords everywhere. I wish they had stuck to Bow and Arrows - Would've added great variety to the fights...
    It's because they are not simple Quincy, they are all of the Magic Users Clan that have mixed up and crated the new Quincy. After all, as Ishida said, the "real" Quincy only uses bows and arrows. What's more, "real" Quincy specializes in Hollow extermination, while to fight Shinigami, they needed those that have proven in battle against more "Humanoid" spices, like Humans. It's quite possible that some of the Magic Clans battled against each other and Shinigami as well.

Oh right, stop calling him Blondie, while his hair is WHITE !!!

Holy S**T, Yama went bankai. Epic fighting is about to happen, since this is the last chapters kubo better make it epic fighting scenes

Know his name: Jiraiya Sama of the legendary Sannin
    May he rest in peace and he will be sorely missed, the strongest out of all the three