View Poll Results: How do you rate the chapter

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • One Piece

    3 16.67%
  • Bankai!!!

    14 77.78%
  • Amazing!!

    0 0%
  • Good

    1 5.56%
  • Kon

    0 0%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 48
  1. #31
    Senior Member Anticrobotic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    139
    I think it's interesting that Yama's sword actually turns into a tachi.

    My guess is Bach is Yama's adopted son or something like that.

    Quote Originally Posted by King Of Soul Society View Post
    ...and it appears that he has lost an arm a bit like zangetsu
    Um...he lost his arm in the fight against Aizen.

  2. #32
    LOL, U MAD? Arbitrary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,177
    I wanna see Aizen be released and go fight in this war.

  3. #33
    Senior Member playerhm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    91
    Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    I wanna see Aizen be released and go fight in this war.
    Who doesn't?
    ---------
    ...You Know?..

  4. #34
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    174
    wooah yamaji finally use his bankai, but i can't believe that he is recklessly using it knowing that the enemy can steal bankai's i hope he have a way to counter that shitty abilty.

  5. #35
    Senior Member tinatinaww's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    95
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmarkg2 View Post
    wooah yamaji finally use his bankai, but i can't believe that he is recklessly using it knowing that the enemy can steal bankai's i hope he have a way to counter that shitty abilty.
    I hope so. I was wondering if he could win this fight. I still believe Ichigo will be the one who defeats this final boss.

  6. #36
    Senior Member Shock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Honolulu, HI
    Posts
    4,013
    I wonder how Ichigo will be after his 1 year off from training and having powers compared to when he was at his prime with Aizen.... Yamamoto just shunpo-ing around is blowing huge explosions in SS so I can't even imagine his Bankai powers! Ichigo better have something amazing up his sleave if he is going to stand a chance against BB if Yamamoto is doomed to a manga-cliche style death. This is all pretty exciting though. Im betting BB is going to tell his guy to stand back and let him kill Yamamoto one on one so he can demoralize the Captains more when Yamamoto dies with his Bankai intact >
    A pie in the sky?

  7. #37
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    370
    Quote Originally Posted by tinatinaww View Post
    I hope so. I was wondering if he could win this fight. I still believe Ichigo will be the one who defeats this final boss.
    Indeed.... if he is the final boss that is

  8. #38
    Senior Member Zero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,828
    Oh guys, the current Quincy can do both, steal Bankai and absorb spiritual beings, I'm prepared that BB will emerge after this fight with 2 swords (Yama's bankai and his own sword) while being fused with Yamamoto... yep something around or even above FGT will be needed .



  9. #39
    A few points I must point out. This being the final arc in bleach is moving alot faster then I though. But what is safe to say is that there is still alot of story to tell.1st point-I notice that Bach and Yama had there battle 1000 years ago. So how come Yama aged but Bach didn't? 2nd point-There are also still 3 special potentials that haven't been released. 3rd point is what about the hollow's that they were rounding up? I know they have Hailbel what is there plan with them? Plus the Vizards have yet to do battle and we still have Urahara and the mystery blade... so much to still go... final arc looks good... Also from Bach reaction of "the flames are gone" gives me the idea that he never saw Yama's bankai before hmmmm...?!

  10. #40
    Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    Posts
    499
    Quote Originally Posted by waldy06 View Post
    A few points I must point out. This being the final arc in bleach is moving alot faster then I though. But what is safe to say is that there is still alot of story to tell.1st point-I notice that Bach and Yama had there battle 1000 years ago. So how come Yama aged but Bach didn't? 2nd point-There are also still 3 special potentials that haven't been released. 3rd point is what about the hollow's that they were rounding up? I know they have Hailbel what is there plan with them? Plus the Vizards have yet to do battle and we still have Urahara and the mystery blade... so much to still go... final arc looks good... Also from Bach reaction of "the flames are gone" gives me the idea that he never saw Yama's bankai before hmmmm...?!
    Im almost 100% positive that mystery dude is Grimmjow! Who else could it be that would be meaningful.
    FOOLS!!!!!


    Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •