View Poll Results: How do you rate the chapter

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • One Piece

    3 16.67%
  • Bankai!!!

    14 77.78%
  • Amazing!!

    0 0%
  • Good

    1 5.56%
  • Kon

    0 0%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 48
  1. #21
    Senior Member playerhm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    91
    ---------
    ...You Know?..

  2. #22
    Senior Member paulbee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Fargo, North Dakota USA
    Posts
    6,706
    Hope the Bankai is not a DUD.

    Why would Yammamoto Genrusai Go Bankai, knowing that that's what the Quincies want. Was that the reason for the Alusion to Yamaji giving in to his anger?
    Spoiler!

    I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

  3. #23
    Senior Member Zero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,654
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Hope the Bankai is not a DUD.

    Why would Yammamoto Genrusai Go Bankai, knowing that that's what the Quincies want. Was that the reason for the Alusion to Yamaji giving in to his anger?
    Spoiler!
    Who knows, his old, maybe he got senile and forgot about it .

    This smells like One-Hit-Sure-Kill-Armageddon-Nuke-Sword-Slash.

    Remember how all the flames from his Shikai, that were absorbed by Wonderweiss, would have destroyed the whole Fake Karakura Town together with Shinigami (probably beside Aizen ?) ? Now it's his BANKAI, which is from 5-20 times stronger than Shikai, SS is doomed one way or the other . Nah, it probably explodes from within targets soul or something.


  4. #24
    Senior Member Afro Thunda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Fairfield, CA
    Posts
    6,813
    The last person I would have expected to use Bankai, at least not before any of the other captains that had yet to use theirs, used it. Now, not a single other Captain has any reason to hold back on theirs. So we better starting seeing 'em left and right. I don't care if they get sealed... Damn bastards...

  5. #25
    Global Moderator Jaiden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    4,836
    Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    The last person I would have expected to use Bankai, at least not before any of the other captains that had yet to use theirs, used it. Now, not a single other Captain has any reason to hold back on theirs. So we better starting seeing 'em left and right. I don't care if they get sealed... Damn bastards...
    Same thing am thinking. Yama goes all out, so should they.

    I think the reason Yama activated his bankai is because I believe he knows how strong he is. They must have fought each other years ago so Yama probably knows what he is capable of.

    Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

  6. #26
    Prick List: Gaara, Bee Genesis 1.0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    825
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    Same thing am thinking. Yama goes all out, so should they.

    I think the reason Yama activated his bankai is because I believe he knows how strong he is. They must have fought each other years ago so Yama probably knows what he is capable of.
    Oh yeah, there's such a personal link between these two. I'd be willing to bet Yama-Ji beat him 1,000 years ago but couldn't bring himself to actually kill him, settling for banishment or some such. Unfortunately, it's too late to correct that mistake now & should he actually absorb his bankai, Ichigio is going to be in for one hell of a fight.

    As to he 3 Sternritters attempting to attack?

    Ashes to Ashes.

    "For I being a poor man, have only my dreams & I have spread them beneath your feet. Tread carefully, for you tread upon my dreams."

  7. #27
    Senior Member Zero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,654
    Quote Originally Posted by King Of Soul Society View Post
    has anyone else noticed the difference in costume now that he's in bankai?

    http://www.mangahere.com/manga/bleach/v53/c503/15.html

    http://www.mangahere.com/manga/bleach/v53/c506/18.html

    it changes a bit like ichigo when he goes bankai and it appears that he has lost an arm a bit like zangetsu
    No, his clothes were torn apart because of the lightning .


    Did I mention that we will probably jump back to Urahara next week and week after that we will see Yamamato with his Bankai in his own skull ?

    BTW. I noticed that, on the mangashare reader, the chapter where Byakuya is splattered on the wall, is called "Kubo Tite" .


  8. #28
    首はねスレイマン Saiges's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Battle of Dias
    Posts
    150
    Omfg Yama's bankai is about to destroy seireitei !!!
    __________________________________________


  9. #29
    Global Moderator Jaiden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    4,836
    Quote Originally Posted by King Of Soul Society View Post
    has anyone else noticed the difference in costume now that he's in bankai?

    http://www.mangahere.com/manga/bleach/v53/c503/15.html

    http://www.mangahere.com/manga/bleach/v53/c506/18.html

    it changes a bit like ichigo when he goes bankai and it appears that he has lost an arm a bit like zangetsu
    Huh? No dude your just seeing things. Like Zero said his clothes is just torn because of the battle.

    Quote Originally Posted by Genesis 1.0 View Post
    As to he 3 Sternritters attempting to attack?

    Ashes to Ashes.
    Yeah they actually thought they had a chance.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post

    Did I mention that we will probably jump back to Urahara next week and week after that we will see Yamamato with his Bankai in his own skull ?
    I could see Kubo doing a flashback here instead of that. Obviously there's history between Juha Bach and Yama and I for one wants to know what that is. Although I really want to know what the hell is happening with both Urahara and Ichigo. But I doubt we won't see them until the conclusion of the Yama and Juha Bach battle.

    Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

  10. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    368
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Who knows, his old, maybe he got senile and forgot about it .

    This smells like One-Hit-Sure-Kill-Armageddon-Nuke-Sword-Slash.

    Remember how all the flames from his Shikai, that were absorbed by Wonderweiss, would have destroyed the whole Fake Karakura Town together with Shinigami (probably beside Aizen ?) ? Now it's his BANKAI, which is from 5-20 times stronger than Shikai, SS is doomed one way or the other . Nah, it probably explodes from within targets soul or something.
    The flames that wonderweiss absorbed could've destroyed several times the size of karakura town according to aizen.... it was because yamamoto shielded the explosion with his body that he prevented it from blowing to its full scale...... imagine that is only in shikai....... his bankai could probably destroy tokyo or japan itself.... though sereitei i think is much larger than japan itself...probably half of sereitei will be destroyed by this

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •