Here it is kids

http://www.mangareader.net/bleach/506

Mangastream link
    http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/95855573/1

Spoiler!
    Last edited by Uzumaki_Tim; 09-06-2012 at 09:23 AM. Reason: adding poll
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Hey scotty can you make a thread of How much milk Brooke drinks?
    My DoTA hero... Vote for it please!
    www.playdota.com/forums/threads/820/Dak'sar

Az nodt, buzbee and nanana took down in like seconds...... meaning rose got defeated? or someone took over against rose...... Bach gets to have a sword that looks like some crusader sword or something....... then boom yama-ji bankai's in to a regular katana with little flames on it?.... i bet his bankai fuses him into an infernal flame like a humanoid pheonix lols..... can't wait to see the outcome of the battle and apparently blondie is smart enough to stay away from their fight unlike does 3 dudes who tried to fight yamamoto head on.... they were cooked like the tres bestias only this time there was no mercy on them.. i wasn't surprise that they died really easy against an enrage yamamoto.... every single one could be a fodder compared to him except maybe hogyouku aizen and ichigo and probably this Bach guy who knows

The question is can they seal his bankai? yamamoto knows about the sealing medallion... why did he release bankai? is he confident that the medallion won't work on him?

Orange toad summoner Uzumaki_Tim's Avatar
    Well the hilt of Bach's sword reminds me of the sealing devices of the Quincy's so maybe Yama was waiting for him to have his sword ready to be occupied before going Bankai. It might be a case of he can only either seal/steal or use his sword at the same time and Yama is betting that the one second he can't use his sword if he decides to try to steal his Bankai would be enough to finish the fight

Quote Originally Posted by Uzumaki_Tim View Post
    Well the hilt of Bach's sword reminds me of the sealing devices of the Quincy's so maybe Yama was waiting for him to have his sword ready to be occupied before going Bankai. It might be a case of he can only either seal/steal or use his sword at the same time and Yama is betting that the one second he can't use his sword if he decides to try to steal his Bankai would be enough to finish the fight
    But the problem is blondie is also their and i guess that blondie has also a medallion..... the way i see it yamamoto's bankai compresses all the flames into that small sword thus the reaction of bach "the flames were gone".... much identical to ichigo's bankai being compress to just a normal looking zanpaktou... and that is probably the reason why their bankai's can't be stolen and is unique to only a few shinigami's(just my assumption)..... other bankai's like the other captains is either so huge (komamura, soifon) or disintegrate into different forms(Senbonzakura) or becoming an armor covering their body(hitsugaya)

Yea i was wondering too y the hell yama would do that...unless he has some fail safe against their medallion it seems pretty foolish to me to do that. But hell yea its old man yama. Though i wish kubo would surprise us n actually let yama win this fight and see this arc dragged out in another way beyond ichigo coming in and saving the day for the umpteenth time.

mangareader.net = fail

- I like how cannon fodder are always attracted to Yammy like moths to a flame!

- Why would he use bankai when he knows they absorb that?

-

Wouldn't it be funny if he turned out to be Yammy's younger brother who sided with the Quincies!!!?

That would explain why Yammy could not kill him 1000 years ago.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Orange toad summoner Uzumaki_Tim's Avatar
    very much agreed!!! I'll update with Mangastreams when it becomes available.

Nice idea about them being brothers, it could add quite a bit to the story

Perhaps the whole Bankai absorbtion thing comes from Bach's power, just a lesser version of it given to his disciples
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Well remember like Aizen established rules probably don't apply to Yammy.

Kubo trolling again.

As if he ever stopped...

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar
    *.* and i never thought this day will come(that is if he's truly going bankai) but that was some hard body stuff.... if yama goes bankai no reason why unohaha, kyoraku and the others shouldnt go ape shit (the elder captains) because of their experience i'll think it will be hard for the stern ritters to seal/steal their bankai however yamaji showing he's bankai so early when ichigo ain't even around only means he's gonna get trolled ~_~ he's too angry and reckless atm and i think that buck beard's right hand man has something special for yamaji's bankai

Quote Originally Posted by my2kb22 View Post
    Az nodt, buzbee and nanana took down in like seconds...... meaning rose got defeated?
    i doubt rose got defeated, i think they ran to the aid of their master to only get burnt down
    Last edited by Jaiden; 09-05-2012 at 01:04 PM.

He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry