Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by zidane01970 View Post
    Facts:
    1. Itachi seemingly had no reason to kill the Uchiha Clan.
    2. Jaraiya has(d) a "Reliable Informant" close to Akatsuki. Akatsuki moves bases.
    3. The last time Jaraiya was in the Hidden Leaf before Naruto and so on was "Around the time of the Uchiha Incident"
    4. Itachi read about the Mangekyou inside of a book in the Uchiha Hideout, also where Sasuke and Itachi are about to fight.
    5. Jaraiya trapped Itachi and Kisame inside of his Stomach of Frog Technique. He did not harm either. Nor attempt to stop Sasuke from attacking him or prevent him from harm.
    6. Itachi still has yet once proven to harm Sasuke. Always had used a Genjutsu.
    7. During the Uchiha Incident Itachi spared Sasuke with no reason given.

Theory:
    Jaraiya's so called "Reliable Informant" is Itachi. The reason behind the destruction of the Uchiha Clan (Cursed Eye mind you) was due to the true nature of the Mangekyou Sharingan. Any user can resurrect through any Uchiha Member weaker then himself. Also why Itachi drove Sasuke to get the Mangekyou, or tried to.

Madara has not attacked Itachi as of yet due to not releasing the true information and also only having a Single Eye. Itachi did not kill Obito, Obito's body was saved due to Orochimaru of course (Orochimaru has always wanted a Sharingan eye). Obito was Taken over by Madara mid process, Madara having trouble was saved by Itachi due to Itachi also wanting to gain his trust.

Madara is out to destroy Konoha using the Kyuubi. Either Minato or Sarutobi gave Jaraiya instructions to Itachi. Also why Jaraiya was in Konoha near the Uchiha Incident. He told him about the book.

Does anybody find it the slightest bit odd that Itachi went straight into Konoha for no apparent reason? The kyuubi thing is a fraud due to the fact that they did not enter the Final Stage of their plan until after this. Meaning the true intention could possibly be to contact Jaraiya, which he did.
    I am not so sure about the whole revive other uchiha part using MS, if that were true saskue would had killed naruto the first time and started reviving his family/clan

Although at one point, prior to killing his clan, he did mention that he was on a top-secret mission possibly commissioned by the 4th and Jiriyia to be a spy on the Akatsuki and do what he had to do to gain entrance into Akatsuki.......... but that probably has nothing what so ever with this

Perhaps you really meant to say Tobi and not Obito?

Although it would be interesting if Itachi was his informant...........

Quote Originally Posted by zeroLT View Post
    Although at one point, prior to killing his clan, he did mention that he was on a top-secret mission possibly commissioned by the 4th and Jiriyia to be a spy on the Akatsuki and do what he had to do to gain entrance into Akatsuki.......... but that probably has nothing what so ever with this
    ?. can you tell me where it says this in the manga?

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

Quote Originally Posted by ironmaidenlive22 View Post
    ?. can you tell me where it says this in the manga?
    Yeah, I'd like to know this too!

Quote Originally Posted by zidane01970 View Post
    First off, this may or may not of been listed but in all means I have not read this before. First off I will start by listing some facts then we will move onto the actual theory.

Facts:
    1. Itachi seemingly had no reason to kill the Uchiha Clan.
    2. Jaraiya has(d) a "Reliable Informant" close to Akatsuki. Akatsuki moves bases.
    3. The last time Jaraiya was in the Hidden Leaf before Naruto and so on was "Around the time of the Uchiha Incident"
    4. Itachi read about the Mangekyou inside of a book in the Uchiha Hideout, also where Sasuke and Itachi are about to fight.
    5. Jaraiya trapped Itachi and Kisame inside of his Stomach of Frog Technique. He did not harm either. Nor attempt to stop Sasuke from attacking him or prevent him from harm.
    6. Itachi still has yet once proven to harm Sasuke. Always had used a Genjutsu.
    7. During the Uchiha Incident Itachi spared Sasuke with no reason given.

Theory:
    Jaraiya's so called "Reliable Informant" is Itachi. The reason behind the destruction of the Uchiha Clan (Cursed Eye mind you) was due to the true nature of the Mangekyou Sharingan. Any user can resurrect through any Uchiha Member weaker then himself. Also why Itachi drove Sasuke to get the Mangekyou, or tried to.

Madara has not attacked Itachi as of yet due to not releasing the true information and also only having a Single Eye. Itachi did not kill Obito, Obito's body was saved due to Orochimaru of course (Orochimaru has always wanted a Sharingan eye). Obito was Taken over by Madara mid process, Madara having trouble was saved by Itachi due to Itachi also wanting to gain his trust.

Madara is out to destroy Konoha using the Kyuubi. Either Minato or Sarutobi gave Jaraiya instructions to Itachi. Also why Jaraiya was in Konoha near the Uchiha Incident. He told him about the book.

Does anybody find it the slightest bit odd that Itachi went straight into Konoha for no apparent reason? The kyuubi thing is a fraud due to the fact that they did not enter the Final Stage of their plan until after this. Meaning the true intention could possibly be to contact Jaraiya, which he did.

1.Dude what kind of an informant is Itachi then Jiraiya is now dead just to know Pein's true identity! well Itachi did a hell of a job so that theory is B.S.

2. How the heck did you know that Madara only have one eye dude we all know Obito died years a go and got crushed by boulders. How the heck did Itachi save Madara to gain his trust pure B.S. dude

3. Dude at that time Itachi is just a child what kind of instruction are we talking here! Why Jiraiya is in Konoha coz hes a leaf ninja what else.

4. What the heck to contact Jiraiya w/ your partner Kisame. Itachi just leaned that Kakashi's informant about the Akatsuki is Jiraiya theres no way hes a spy of Jiraiya!
    Last edited by jupzter; 12-30-2007 at 04:36 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Spoiler!

he did state that he was on a top secret mission in chapter 221 page 15...... as for that other stuff........ i was just assuming far beyond what was really there.

ow yeah a secret mission but that couldn't be the mission to spy on Akatsuki coz he killed his whole clan after than and we don't know if Akatsuki exist in this point of time

Spoiler!

he did state that he was on a top secret mission in chapter 221 page 15...... as for that other stuff........ i was just assuming far beyond what was really there.
    now i see what you're talking about. true he does say he's on a top secret mission but remember he was in anbu so it was probably anbu related. also he couldn't have been commissioned by the 4th or jiraiya simply because the 4th was already dead by this time and jiraiya was away from konoha trying to follow orochimaru.

Well, how about this, replace 4th hokage with 3rd hokage. ANBU is under direct control of the hokage............. you know what, forget I said anything.

Well, how about this, replace 4th hokage with 3rd hokage. ANBU is under direct control of the hokage............. you know what, forget I said anything.
    yea but the thing is we can't assume what the mission was about. all he said was it was a top secret mission. but as you said nvm what you said earlier.

free
    there's something about this theory that is stealing my interest... the fact that madara is old enough to share grave with the first hokage... so unless he has an immortality technique equal to or beyond oros level of "immortality" he needs to have some way to ressurrect himself...
    he could have:
    A. been brought back to life by an unperfected version of oros impure world ressurrection (since he he can do as he pleases (unperfected) and can't be harmed(technique... see the oro - sandaime battle for this part)
    B. as this theory suggests, revived himself in the body of a weaker uchiha (obito(nobody said for sure that he died immediately after kakashi and rin left him))
    C. possibly revived himself in a dead uchiha body(or in an uchiha that doesn't have the MS)(?)
    D. been ressurrected in some other way...

i myself find method B or C most plausible due to the fact that he still has the sharingan (and that he has the same haircut as obito xD)