Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Truth Behind the Uchiha Incident.

First off, this may or may not of been listed but in all means I have not read this before. First off I will start by listing some facts then we will move onto the actual theory.

Facts:
    1. Itachi seemingly had no reason to kill the Uchiha Clan.
    2. Jaraiya has(d) a "Reliable Informant" close to Akatsuki. Akatsuki moves bases.
    3. The last time Jaraiya was in the Hidden Leaf before Naruto and so on was "Around the time of the Uchiha Incident"
    4. Itachi read about the Mangekyou inside of a book in the Uchiha Hideout, also where Sasuke and Itachi are about to fight.
    5. Jaraiya trapped Itachi and Kisame inside of his Stomach of Frog Technique. He did not harm either. Nor attempt to stop Sasuke from attacking him or prevent him from harm.
    6. Itachi still has yet once proven to harm Sasuke. Always had used a Genjutsu.
    7. During the Uchiha Incident Itachi spared Sasuke with no reason given.

Theory:
    Jaraiya's so called "Reliable Informant" is Itachi. The reason behind the destruction of the Uchiha Clan (Cursed Eye mind you) was due to the true nature of the Mangekyou Sharingan. Any user can resurrect through any Uchiha Member weaker then himself. Also why Itachi drove Sasuke to get the Mangekyou, or tried to.

Madara has not attacked Itachi as of yet due to not releasing the true information and also only having a Single Eye. Itachi did not kill Obito, Obito's body was saved due to Orochimaru of course (Orochimaru has always wanted a Sharingan eye). Obito was Taken over by Madara mid process, Madara having trouble was saved by Itachi due to Itachi also wanting to gain his trust.

Madara is out to destroy Konoha using the Kyuubi. Either Minato or Sarutobi gave Jaraiya instructions to Itachi. Also why Jaraiya was in Konoha near the Uchiha Incident. He told him about the book.

Does anybody find it the slightest bit odd that Itachi went straight into Konoha for no apparent reason? The kyuubi thing is a fraud due to the fact that they did not enter the Final Stage of their plan until after this. Meaning the true intention could possibly be to contact Jaraiya, which he did.

1. Itachi had a reason, its just not very convincing after the past events.
    2. Did you see those infiltration skills? Jiraiya could have done it himself.
    3. Maybe....
    4. Maybe....
    5. It was because Sasuke didn't want Jiraiya to attack. He made his move to attack after Sasuke fainted.

6. I seem to remember Itachi breaking Sasuke's wrist and delivering a few heavy blows before using MS on him.

7. Itachi gave a reason for letting Sasuke live. He was too pathetic to kill.

I don't agree with any of your theory at all. Itachi wasn't even born yet when Obito was alive. His only reason for being in Konoha was getting Naruto and the kyuubi. He even said that. Itachi also wasn't expecting Naruto to be with Jiraiya. So I don't see where Itachi was Jiraiya's informant.

yea but why go into Konoha.
    it was said i think that the kyuubi has to be the last one extracted.
    so why hold Naruto in a cell for 3+ years thats gotta be annoying

Well i think they said it was best that the kyuubi be extracted last, not that it had to be the last one. But think about it, if Itachi and Kisame had caught Naruto then, do you think he would have gotten away from them later? Highly unlikely. Akatsuki would of just pushed their plans forward if Naruto had been caught. At least thats what i think would happen.

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    3. Maybe....
    4. Maybe....
    5. It was because Sasuke didn't want Jiraiya to attack. He made his move to attack after Sasuke fainted.

6. I seem to remember Itachi breaking Sasuke's wrist and delivering a few heavy blows before using MS on him.

I don't agree with any of your theory at all. Itachi wasn't even born yet when Obito was alive. His only reason for being in Konoha was getting Naruto and the kyuubi. He even said that. Itachi also wasn't expecting Naruto to be with Jiraiya. So I don't see where Itachi was Jiraiya's informant.
    i agree with everything you said except the thing i bolded. itachi did know naruto was going to be with jiraiya. he thought about the result of direct confrontation with jiraiya and concluded that they(itachi and kisame) would either end up dead or badly injured. so they(itachi and kisame) attempted to seperate jiraiya with the attractive young lady. but as we know their plan didn't work and naruto wasn't taken by itachi and kisame.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

I was talking about before they made their move. When they were watching from a hilltop as Jiraiya and Naruto walked by.

I don't really think that madara would need the kyuubi to destroy one little village. He could do it other ways.
    PROPERTY OF UCHIHA EST. 1999
    A good plan violently executed today is better than a perfect plan executed tomorrow.
    Sig by Ravona
    Official member of the Sasuke Haters Club

If you have time to be terrorists, take pero out for a walk
    Spoiler!

3. Maybe....
    4. Maybe....

you speaketh with truthiness. but u got one fact wrong, Itachi was 3-4 years old when obito was killed. dumb theory.

I was talking about before they made their move. When they were watching from a hilltop as Jiraiya and Naruto walked by.

if that's what you're referring to itachi and kisame where from a hilltop then they were aware that jiraiya was with naruto.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

Well, excuse me then lol. Everything else is ok though. Gotta gets mah facts straight lol.