Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Yamamoto went bankai!!

Yamamoto went bankai!!

Kubo has feared this moment. Because it can potentially kill him.

YOU WA SHOCK!

Really? how come? like too much strain on his body kind of thing? cause i dont think that would be it, i have always pictured yama as a strong person body wise, that man is ripped

Know his name: Jiraiya Sama of the legendary Sannin
    May he rest in peace and he will be sorely missed, the strongest out of all the three

And this deserves its own thread, why?

I don't know why I still have this thread open myself. I will let stay it stay open until later.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Quote Originally Posted by Fayt420 View Post
    Yamamoto went bankai!!
    I know. I was there.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    I don't know why I still have this thread open myself. I will let stay it stay open until later.
    Because deep down inside, the fan boy in you thinks it deserves it's own thread. Can't blame you though. That last page is really special.

sig made by me

You guys are nuts! But it's hilarious, so that's ok.

In fact Jaiden, just have Fayt420 put that last spread page from the chapter in his first post, delete every other post from this thread, then lock it forever.

Then sticky that summbit

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU WON'T HONOR MY PIRATE KING DISCOUNT!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

Actually, shouldn't people be a little disappointed ? While looking on it's name, it's obvious that Kubo didn't intend for Yamamoto to ever show his bankai. I mean most, if not all, Bankai Names are an expansion of their Shikai names, like Zangetsu ---> Tensa Zangetsu and the like, while here, we have Ryūjin Jakka ---> Zanka no Tachi...

@Sirxxx, this one is for you :
    Attached Images Attached Images

Is the fact that it seems like the flames ceased when he went bankai, make any1 else think maybe Yamamoto's could finally be the 2nd bankai ever to be similar to Ichigo's principle of condensing/ concentration to be better?
    There are more things in heaven and earth then is dreamt of in your philosophy