3 8.33%
  • l3l Average

6 16.67%
  • l2l Bad

9 25.00%
  • l1l Terrible

7 19.44%
Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    Well based on how emo that Sasuke gotin this manga I shouldn't be surprised about how Obito fell to darkness, but it is a breath of freash air to see Madara again.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

if rin was so important then why not use the edo tensei to resurrect her.

Quote Originally Posted by almara View Post
    if rin was so important then why not use the edo tensei to resurrect her.
    If he did that do you really think that she would accept the current state of affairs and go along with Obito? I think he knows this better than anyone he isn't fighting for her she was simply the reason he lost his sense of hope and became a nihilist. Bringing her back wouldn't solve anything it wouldn't fix the world itself which in his own twisted way he is trying to accomplish.

It's exactly why he isn't mad at Kakashi for allowing Rin to die he isn't placing blame on individuals but the world itself which he considers to be cruel and unfair. As he was being crushed to death by the boulder his only thoughts were that he wished that he had more time. So it is easy to see how he could come to think this way.
    Last edited by Execution; 09-05-2012 at 11:10 AM.

As we have seen, Obito didn't know how to perform Edo Tensei, plus it wouldn't be the same as having her back for real.
    Even if he brought her back, the risk of losing her again would be there still, as reality is pushing forwards inevitably. So he just prefers to seal the world into eternal genjutsu, where maybe he will be able to have her back with no risks of losing her again.?

Anyone else think that Obito can manipulate the size of object through his Kumai. Looking at the three jutsu he has attacked with:

Shurkien
    Spoiler!

Charkra blades
    Spoiler!

Now these both came straight from the other dimension so could have already been in the states which he uses to his attack but his Katon he uses his kumai even though he creates it in the dimension they are fighting in so could he be using it to increase all of their sizes.

Spoiler!

Didn't anyone though strange that obito said "whether *I* survived" with the bold "I" between ** ?

It gives the idea again, that he isn't 100% Obito, although we have 99% sure that he's a mix with zetsu due to the body parts he can replace.

Personally, i was expecting much more from this chapter, again with the flashbacks, it's becoming too much like the anime, with all those fillers each 20 episodes or something.
    Madara joining the battle is promising, but the cracks could implie that he could be one of the clones from early fighting the kages, i dont remember if they were all defeated.

If it is the original Madara, then there is a gap at the end of the fight with the kages that we need to know, the last thing he did was to release himself of the edo tensei, and so, loosing the immortal body, unending chakra and so on like he says here:
    Spoiler!

He still should have 100% of is huge chakra, but the fight shold still go on a little, tsunade received chakra from dan, witch allows her to heal or use her powers again, raikage didn't seem to be in is last either, so i hope there will be some development in that.

Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    Well based on how emo that Sasuke gotin this manga I shouldn't be surprised about how Obito fell to darkness, but it is a breath of freash air to see Madara again.
    thank god those uchiha's were wiped out, the lvl of emo is dropping now which is always good.

Common theme that teams all ways have member that turns evil

Naruto's Team - Sasuke

Jiraiya's Team - Orchimaru

Kakashi's Team - Obito

Hiruzen sarutobi - Danzo kind of

Quote Originally Posted by Yoru View Post
    POW was saying that your beloved one's death is a lame excuse for becoming evil.
    And I concur. At least based on the currently known facts.

Quote Originally Posted by Majere View Post
    Didn't anyone though strange that obito said "whether *I* survived" with the bold "I" between ** ?

It gives the idea again, that he isn't 100% Obito, although we have 99% sure that he's a mix with zetsu due to the body parts he can replace.

Personally, i was expecting much more from this chapter, again with the flashbacks, it's becoming too much like the anime, with all those fillers each 20 episodes or something.
    Madara joining the battle is promising, but the cracks could implie that he could be one of the clones from early fighting the kages, i dont remember if they were all defeated.

If it is the original Madara, then there is a gap at the end of the fight with the kages that we need to know, the last thing he did was to release himself of the edo tensei, and so, loosing the immortal body, unending chakra and so on like he says here:
    Spoiler!

He still should have 100% of is huge chakra, but the fight shold still go on a little, tsunade received chakra from dan, witch allows her to heal or use her powers again, raikage didn't seem to be in is last either, so i hope there will be some development in that.
    Well, you remember tobi saying "I am nobody and i don't want to be anybody". Later on he said "Obito uchiha, you can call me with this name, but to me it means nothing anymore". It's clear that man wants to erase his own identity, the essence of his being. That's why he empathyzes the "I". It's like if he said: "Whether "I" (the Obito uchiha that you once knew) survived or not, is without meaning".
    So, simply put: his "I" refers to his identity, that is Obito uchiha, and we know how much emphasis does Tobi attribute to his supposed lck of any identity.

Quote Originally Posted by Naamean View Post
    And I concur. At least based on the currently known facts. The lack of explanation makes this chapter uninteresting. On the contrary one can understand Sasuke's anger, which is not based on love only btw.
    It will be explained further in the story. I'm sure about it.
    But look at Nagato: all his being "evil" started from losing his beloved dog, and then his best friend. Later on other things occurred, but the starting point was the loss of someone beloved.
    I know nagato and Tobi have different goals, but that doesen't change the fact that it's love that brings the risk of hatred.