3 8.33%
  • l3l Average

6 16.67%
  • l2l Bad

9 25.00%
  • l1l Terrible

7 19.44%
Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Meh, there's so little progress here that I think I'll just have a break for a couple of months. Was really looking forward to chapter 600, because I thought there was going to be huge revelations. Now that Madara arrived at the scene, he might reveal great stuff.

Orange toad summoner Uzumaki_Tim's Avatar
    I think everyone has got a bit too hyped on chapter 600 being a big chapter, I think Kishi is more concerned with having the Manga read fluently when read from start to finish or in volumes, which is a shame, but if you want fan service by the Author there is always Fairy Tale.

I've got no idea how the good guys will be able to even marginally cope now that Madara is on the scene, I mean Obito was never on the aggressive side and he was doing just fine, now that Madara is here.... well... good luck Naruto, may your plot armor serve you well
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Hey scotty can you make a thread of How much milk Brooke drinks?
    My DoTA hero... Vote for it please!
    www.playdota.com/forums/threads/820/Dak'sar

I'm so glad to see this chapter I wonder if kishi finds a way to explain the apparent plot holes- incosistecies.

I need to download link
    https://www.facebook.com/ImogenSparksModel

Spoiler!

totally agree, yoru. i hope kishi will explain some of the rather huge plot hole inconsistencies. i still feel izuna would have made a better tobi, but meh. i'd love to see how the gang will do against madara and tobi now, i think its naruto's time to shine.

Was wondering...maybe its just obito's soul or smth inside a zetsu looking body which resembles what he would have looked like if he grew up. Certainly wouldn't be beyond the white zetsu cloning ability.

And like finally the mystery behind Rin's death. I like the theory that madara is somehow involved in her death cause it would require someone of immense skill to best kakashi in what would have been the most important thing to him at that time. Kakashi kakashi...im glad kishi made him out to be a really central character to the plot and not some fodder like many other teacher characters in other mangas.

- The Obito story line was so cliche omg Rin died lets destroy the world

- Sasuke's reason for revenge at least is plausible this is too much of a stretch.

- Timeline conflicts still need to be explained

- There has to be more to this than that not to mention Sasuke/Orochimaru storyline should connect to this.

So much for Tobi being the final villain hes been demoted and hes next on Naruto's Hug-no-jutsu list

This was disappointing I expected something bigger this was predictably boring. hold out form ore chapters and hope there is more revelation that actually makes sense.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Orange toad summoner Uzumaki_Tim's Avatar
    I always thought Sasuke was the final villain. The plot has leaned towards that since the first intro of Oro.
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Hey scotty can you make a thread of How much milk Brooke drinks?
    My DoTA hero... Vote for it please!
    www.playdota.com/forums/threads/820/Dak'sar

Really thought they could have done more with the flashbacks. 5 pages pretty much taken straight from the gaiden. Just compress it a little and you could have had maybe one panel showing of a flashback of maybe just kakashi when Rin died/got taken before her death so maybe we could get how long she survived. It follows the Uchiha story that they are quick to look for revenge when something happens so no real surprises. As many predicted it was not just Obito and he seems to be becoming more and more like Nagato to Madara. Is Madara as good as alive since he cannot be released unlike most Impure World Reincarnation ninja's? This means that Obito's original need for Nagato other than beast collection has been nullified .

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    - The Obito story line was so cliche omg Rin died lets destroy the world

- Sasuke's reason for revenge at least is plausible this is too much of a stretch.

- Timeline conflicts still need to be explained

- There has to be more to this than that not to mention Sasuke/Orochimaru storyline should connect to this.

So much for Tobi being the final villain hes been demoted and hes next on Naruto's Hug-no-jutsu list

This was disappointing I expected something bigger this was predictably boring. hold out form ore chapters and hope there is more revelation that actually makes sense.
    -You underestimate love way too much. In this manga it's revealed that love is the biggest reason for hate. To Obito Rin was his world, actually he didn't have another reason to live besides her, because it was for her that he was constantly improving his skills and dreaming of being hokage and such. With Rin gone, he no longer has anything. Plus, if madara came to mess with him, he only made all worse.

-Sasuke is seeking revenge, okay. Obito is NOT. If he sought revenge would have killed kakashi long ago. He simply lost all reasons to live a life where no dreams come true (according to him). He became a nihilist, and in order to bring peace to his heart, he wants to stop reality from moving forwards trough a genjutsu.

-Kishi will explain. or at least I hope. Tho' timeline's not a problem with him being obito. There's only the fact that he looked a bit too mature for his age while fighting minato, but that's all. The rest of the story is actually to be explained still.

-This is very possible. No, it's certain. There is a big story behind all of this, full of scheming and machinations...dark secrets about the founding of konoha and what happened to madara all along. I'm looking forwards to see kishi develop this part.

Maybe it was predictable, but it's surely the option I prefer the most. If it were Izuna, the surprise, twist effect would have been bigger, of course, but I wouldn't be THAT interested in all of that as I am interested in Obito's development.