• l2l Bad

9 25.00%
  • l1l Terrible

7 19.44%
Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Naruto 600 Discussion / 601 Predictions

MANGASTREAM VER.

No more mangareader.net links, use any other one (mangapanda, mangainn, etc.) except them. Or just wait till mangastreams version is up.
    Last edited by Jaiden; 09-05-2012 at 01:26 PM.

I guess the most obvious possible Tobi=Obito theories turned out to be correct. As expected, Madara knows Obito.

Cool fire jutsu from Obito this chapter, I wonder what was up with the flames? They seemed like a white version of Amaterasu. Nice to see Naruto using the Kyuubi tails to defend against a large fire-style attack.

It's awesome that Madara is joining the fight! His battle with the Kages had gotten stale (and was really only ever interesting to demonstrate just how powerful Madara / Hashirama are). I expected we'd get a few weeks of flashbacks dedicated to Tobi/Obito, but maybe there will be more dialogue in the present, or even just action... Madara showing up brings a lot of possibilities.

Things just got really bad for the Good Guys... what's going to save them now? Maybe the Shinobi Alliance showing up? Maybe the scene will switch to Sasuke? And I wonder what happened to the Kages... did Madara just leave (apparently he flew?), or are they beaten?
    Last edited by Rlinfamous; 09-05-2012 at 08:25 AM.

A wee bit of progress. Still enjoyed it though.

I'm anxious to see the bond between Madara and Obito. Its almost safe to assume that Madara passed down his hatred. He might even have had something to do with Rins death, in order to ignite the hatred within Obito.

Safes Obito from near death.

Trains him in the art of boss'ing.

Kills Rin.

And the show starts. Its classic.

YOU WA SHOCK!

Somehow I am a tad dissapointed. I was expecting something bigger from a chapter 600, we already saw Tobi's face (Obito). We didn't saw any questions answered really. Although it is cool to see Madara and Tobi together in one scene, makes you wonder how the good guys will survive this.

Bee losing his beast might be a real possibility now.

About this chapter well I was not excited reading it, not to say disappointed. The reasons are:

- The big revelation was in the previous chapter, just a confirmation is in this one.
    - Wasn't it too little of revelations for a chapter x00?
    - We saw this flashback already during Kakashi's arc, didn't we? What was new in it? Plus it took half of the pages...
    - It is fair to assume Madara trained Obito and manipulated him, hence his dark side and his knowledge. But we experienced the manipulation stuff with Tobi and Pain relationship already. And also in Star Wars...
    - Obito is emo because some girl that had been keeping him inside the 'friend zone' died.
    - Madara would be the real vilain after all, and I do not like that, I expected a new character. My gosh, it almost looks like The Dark Knight Rises with its shitty flipped ending.

I surely expected too much from it. What I wonder is how old Obito was when he fought Naruto's father? Obito could be a time travel human...
    I guess it gives Obito an advantage on Naruto as it seems the latter has techniques resembling those of this father, therefore predictable from the enemy's point of view.

Finally, there is still the "you can call me by this name if you want" that could let us think Tobi is not 100% Obito but after two chapters telling us Tobi is in fact Obito that would just be boring not to think so...
    Last edited by Naamean; 09-05-2012 at 09:03 AM.

I wonder if Obito is scared right now... his safety helmet just got destroyed, and he's completely surrounded by falling rocks.

Madara training Obito, turning him into "Tobi", still doesn't match up timeline wise with the formation of Akatsuki and Nagato's possession of the Rinnegan (both happened long before Obito's death).

Perhaps there's been more than one Tobi. It's already clear Obito's body is meshed with Zetsu, which means there easily could have been more like him.

Quote Originally Posted by Moork View Post
    Perhaps there's been more than one Tobi. It's already clear Obito's body is meshed with Zetsu, which means there easily could have been more like him.
    That could explain the "you can call me by this name if you want" and the "I am just a former shell of myself".
    That would also give much more relief to Obito to me, although he might be half of a Zetsu clone, because he would be half of a monster, which I like.

Meh, there's so little progress here that I think I'll just have a break for a couple of months. Was really looking forward to chapter 600, because I thought there was going to be huge revelations. Now that Madara arrived at the scene, he might reveal great stuff.

Really thought they could have done more with the flashbacks. 5 pages pretty much taken straight from the gaiden. Just compress it a little and you could have had maybe one panel showing of a flashback of maybe just kakashi when Rin died/got taken before her death so maybe we could get how long she survived. It follows the Uchiha story that they are quick to look for revenge when something happens so no real surprises. As many predicted it was not just Obito and he seems to be becoming more and more like Nagato to Madara. Is Madara as good as alive since he cannot be released unlike most Impure World Reincarnation ninja's? This means that Obito's original need for Nagato other than beast collection has been nullified .