6 16.67%
  • l2l Bad

9 25.00%
  • l1l Terrible

7 19.44%
Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast
    "What's just around the corner - Chapter 600 means something big!!!"

ACCESS DENIED!

That entire thread should be resuscitated and burned at the stake. To be a "Hundred" chapter, it was sorely underwhelming. Once again, Kishi gives a brilliant, cunning, deadly villain a completely HOARRIBLE motivation, and, again once again, it only serves to undermine everything about the character. So you're telling me that Obito got SOOO mad that generic-female teammember died that he tried to annihilate the entire villiage of Konoha and now wants to enslave the world?! Even a pile of bull feces would call that poppycock!

Worse, Obito gave Naruto just the opening he needs to defeat him--I'm calling it today that Obito will be defeated when Naruto Talks No Jutsu him about how he lost a teammate, too, but he didn't give up hope and he's still going to etc. etc.

Why couldn't Naruto have just hit him in the chest with that Rasengan and put him out of our misery :-(

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU WON'T HONOR MY PIRATE KING DISCOUNT!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirxxx View Post

ACCESS DENIED!

That entire thread should be resuscitated and burned at the stake. To be a "Hundred" chapter, it was sorely underwhelming. Once again, Kishi gives a brilliant, cunning, deadly villain a completely HOARRIBLE motivation, and, again once again, it only serves to undermine everything about the character. So you're telling me that Obito got SOOO mad that generic-female teammember died that he tried to annihilate the entire villiage of Konoha and now wants to enslave the world?! Even a pile of bull feces would call that poppycock!

Worse, Obito gave Naruto just the opening he needs to defeat him--I'm calling it today that Obito will be defeated when Naruto Talks No Jutsu him about how he lost a teammate, too, but he didn't give up hope and he's still going to etc. etc.

Why couldn't Naruto have just hit him in the chest with that Rasengan and put him out of our misery :-(

PAULBEE THANKS SIRXXX FOR THIS USEFUL POST! (MS removed the thanks button years ago)

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Hmmm, nice chapter.

Guys, guys, please, Kakashi Gaiden was like over 350 chapters ago, do you even realize how much time have passed since then ? Just because people on this forum rereads Kakashi Gaiden almost each time Tobi's identity is mentioned, doesn't mean that for a normal reader it's the same. You normally wouldn't remember it too well.

Nice to see Madara again.

Kishi has just proven that Kakashi can't use fire jutsu, seeing as most fire jutsu are used through your mouth, which is impossible with a mask on your face .

I like the combination of Fire jutsu and Kamui, very Obito-styled, but what's really important, is that he could use his Kamui together with another jutsu. This could mean that he might have been able to use both Kamuis at the same time ! Really, a Susano before this would have been nothing.

Yeah, I too prefer that Obito was chosen, because it's Character-wise choice and not Story-wise, although it wouldn't make more sense for Izuna to be Tobi, since he had exactly the same personality as Shisui and Itachi, fully devoted to peace.

Damn, Madara is a nice talker, but after all Obito is, timeline wise, the first Talk-no jutsu user .

Obito's identity, it's main pillar around which everything was build was "A boy that was in love with a girl". Everything else was supported by this single pillar and the moment it crumbled, everything fell with it, but then Madara came and build a new pillar, called "The Moon's Eye Plan" !!!

It is said that "True Love" is a form of omnipotency, of course there is no fooling around, humans can't reach it. Nevertheless, love is powerful and so it's counterpart. The thing that Obito detest the most, is Reality that brought all that suffering, that allowed all those things, that destroyed what it previously have built...

Quote Originally Posted by Sirxxx View Post

ACCESS DENIED!

As people have said. Obito's reasons are not simply rin's death or kakashi's failure. His reasons are about how he views a world in which such things like dead friends and failing heroes happen. Rin's death and kakashi's failure (as obito sees it) were what challenged his ideals and weighed down upon his hopes. Take that into account and along with the fact obito used to be hero but his sacrifice was rendered nearly pointless. Its all hard for a kid to cope with but... obito's reasons are more complex and reasonable AND NOT simply about him losing the girl. It's his hatred for the world where losing the girl happens.
    _____
    Obito is Tobirama's great grandson. The proof is in the pudding.

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    Remember Nagatos speech when he fought Naruto as Pain. By that time, obviously he had done terrible things to Konoha and all, but in his mind he truly believed that it was his "justice". Villians like Nagato, Obito and Madara they were all once good people that were just badly scarred by shinobi afairs.

Right now, Obito is not thinking along the lines of annihliting entire world for the sake of destruction and despair. What he thinks is that he is destroying the current corrutpted world and replacing it with a perfect utopian world. He is not wrong in his idea that the shinobi world needs to change, but he himself became corrupted and unstable. Only someone pure hearted like Naruto can stand a chance at that.

Without the sharingan, Obito would have been maybe able to get past his hardships and move on but instead he became obssesed with Madaras plan bcs he had the means to complete the plan. Give people too much power and eventually they will abuse it or do something crazy, die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villian - I think Kishi took this line and applied it to Obito bcs if he had really died during the war then he would have died a hero, but instead he survived and lived long enough to become the villian.

I do hope that things will get explained around Tobi, but then again, hope is just like giving up right ? Atleast Obito agrees .. so maybe I should fly to Japan and genjutsu Kishi into writting something I like Just kiding, Im obviously not going to abandon hope (almost got swayed away to the dark side there, phew ..)
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    POW.. my man, I love you bro! I feel the same.. JUST FCKIN PATHEFETIC!!

I could've never imagined, that I would feel so disappointed in Kishi's writing.. seriously.

- Nagato; a child seeing his parents die infront of his eyes, couple years later; he had to make a choice to kill his best friend. His was in shock and his best friend took his hands and stabbed himself while looking in his face and telling how must save the world: TRUE MATERIAL OF BEING A VILLAIN!

- Zabuza; growing up in a shinobi village where you're forced to kill your best friends/the one you love, just to survive and become a shinobi.TRUE MATERIAL OF BEING A VILLAIN!

- Sasuke; having a brother who had no alternative and had to massacre his own clan by the top tier of Konoha, including his parents/the ones he loved who were close to him,.. made his little brother witness all that horror/loss around him, PUTTING him under genjutsu and making him repeately witness the death of his parents, made him believe for 10 years that he was a " bad " brother and suddenly hears the true story about what truelly happened: TRUE MATERIAL OF BEING A VILLAIN!

- TOBI / OBITO, or whatever the fuck he is; ''Those who don't follow the rules are trash, but those who abandon their friends are worse than trash'' <<-- this guy; SUDDENLY, OUT OF THE FCKIN BLUE,.. in 1 year, let me repeat: ONE FCKIN YEAR, became so EVIL MINDED, attacked Konoha and tried to KILL A FREAKIN BABY, and not just by throwing him in the sky and trying to stab him.. HE PLANTED AN EXPLOSIVE TAG on NARUTO'S ASS, kidnapped Kushina and makes statements like; " I WAS WAITING SOO LONG FOR THIS " [ yea right, 1 fckin year is sooo long :S ], then played some hide&sneek with the most strongest, genius shinobi ever lived, HE ( Obito ) GIVES MINATO " COMPLIMENTS " like; " you deserve the title of fourth Hokage, managing to wound and wrest the fox out of my control " , what did he thought??? That he would be more powerfull then his old teacher who was praised for being a genius among geniuses?!?!
    Tobi made it look like that Minato's and Itachi's analzying skills were Genin level.. talking about "I gave those eyes" and " they were mine to begin with "... ooooooooooooohh, so what kishi meant was: " well, Madara gave me his eyes and I gave it to Nagato??? Hmmzz, okey.. but you weren't even fckin BORN, when it was given to Nagato ?!?!?!
    And even after Kabuto told " TOBI " that he knows that he ain't Madara, he still makes that statement.. okey, soo HOW THE FCK!?!?!

--- and he became all of this, just for freakin RIN!!! a girl, who he loved.. never even been loved back on the same level, HE THEN: feels like " NO ONE ", loves to watch Sasuke kill KARIN and calling him " Good boy, that's it"

Hahaahahaha, just pathefetic.. I even take back all my words for COMPLEMENTING HIM for his SKILLS IN BEING A MASTER MANIPULATOR, BADASS VILLAIN! He doesn't even deserves the title of BEING THE END OR EVEN VILLAIN, seriously.. his reasons, excuse me; REASON was just fuckin blame ass " RIN ". Ooooohh you didn't save Rin, kakashi.. but no sweat kakashi old friend; I don't blame YOU, I blame the world for her death and that's the reason I want to destroy soo many people and put the world under genjutsu!

What a fckin weak chapter, weak writing.. I never imagined that I would be so unsatisfied by Kishi's writing,.. WAITING LITERALLY 5 years FOR THIS! It was truelly Kishi who manipulated us with those statements and suspense, not REALLY TOBI, if you know what I mean. Please, just GET RID OF HIM Naruto, or Madara.. just thank him and stabs his ass from behind and pull his " No ONE " heart out of his chest and take it all over. Better said; BRING SASUKE BACK into the PICTURE, even Orochimaru! Why Itachi Uchiha, why didn't you try to kill this bastard, damn fkcin hell!

@ YORU: my friend,.. it's not like POW, I and others who are disappointed, doesn't know or understand this LOVE/HATE scenario's: it was just not FITTING FOR HIM to fall back on something so weak like this: a GIRLFRIEND, made him do this.. he doesn't deserve it. 5 years waiting and the PLOT IS SO WEAK, pathefetic. This is a scenario that must have been dealt already with kakashi years back, not " MASTER GENIUS " who plays with the shinobi world behind the scenes, playes with the darkness of people.. he doesn't even deserve the TITLE of " badass VILLAIN ".

And the TIMELINE IS ALSO SOOOOOO fcked-up, it ain't funny anymore.. why making DATABOOK, if you don't use it. I've never been so pissed.
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

I wonder if Madara's ideology is at all similar to Obito's or if it is something he is using to manipulate him with? To me it seems kind of odd that a man who only respects power and sees anyone that is weak as disgusting is trying to take all of the reasons for the acquisition of power away from the world. With his current power and immortality one would think that he could destroy the alliance single handedly and claim power in the actual world itself. The moons eye plan almost seems like it would be counterproductive to someone with his personality.

Initiate
    Who is going to cast the massive genjutsu "Moon Eye Plan" and control the entire world: Tobi or Madara?
    What would have happened to Edo Madara if it was Tobi?
    How come it was the goal for both of them?
    I'm even more sure there is a lot of Madara in Tobi

Quote Originally Posted by Aga bomBa View Post
    POW.. my man, I love you bro! I feel the same.. ###############
    ################################################## ###................
    PAULBEE THANKS aga bomBa FOR THIS USEFUL POST!

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by Aga bomBa View Post
    POW.. my man, I love you bro! I feel the same.. JUST FCKIN PATHEFETIC!!

I could've never imagined, that I would feel so disappointed in Kishi's writing.. seriously.

- Nagato; a child seeing his parents die infront of his eyes, couple years later; he had to make a choice to kill his best friend. His was in shock and his best friend took his hands and stabbed himself while looking in his face and telling how must save the world: TRUE MATERIAL OF BEING A VILLAIN!

- Zabuza; growing up in a shinobi village where you're forced to kill your best friends/the one you love, just to survive and become a shinobi.TRUE MATERIAL OF BEING A VILLAIN!

- Sasuke; having a brother who had no alternative and had to massacre his own clan by the top tier of Konoha, including his parents/the ones he loved who were close to him,.. made his little brother witness all that horror/loss around him, PUTTING him under genjutsu and making him repeately witness the death of his parents, made him believe for 10 years that he was a " bad " brother and suddenly hears the true story about what truelly happened: TRUE MATERIAL OF BEING A VILLAIN!

- TOBI / OBITO, or whatever the fuck he is; ''Those who don't follow the rules are trash, but those who abandon their friends are worse than trash'' <<-- this guy; SUDDENLY, OUT OF THE FCKIN BLUE,.. in 1 year, let me repeat: ONE FCKIN YEAR, became so EVIL MINDED, attacked Konoha and tried to KILL A FREAKIN BABY, and not just by throwing him in the sky and trying to stab him.. HE PLANTED AN EXPLOSIVE TAG on NARUTO'S ASS, kidnapped Kushina and makes statements like; " I WAS WAITING SOO LONG FOR THIS " [ yea right, 1 fckin year is sooo long :S ], then played some hide&sneek with the most strongest, genius shinobi ever lived, HE ( Obito ) GIVES MINATO " COMPLIMENTS " like; " you deserve the title of fourth Hokage, managing to wound and wrest the fox out of my control " , what did he thought??? That he would be more powerfull then his old teacher who was praised for being a genius among geniuses?!?!
    Tobi made it look like that Minato's and Itachi's analzying skills were Genin level.. talking about "I gave those eyes" and " they were mine to begin with "... ooooooooooooohh, so what kishi meant was: " well, Madara gave me his eyes and I gave it to Nagato??? Hmmzz, okey.. but you weren't even fckin BORN, when it was given to Nagato ?!?!?!
    And even after Kabuto told " TOBI " that he knows that he ain't Madara, he still makes that statement.. okey, soo HOW THE FCK!?!?!

--- and he became all of this, just for freakin RIN!!! a girl, who he loved.. never even been loved back on the same level, HE THEN: feels like " NO ONE ", loves to watch Sasuke kill KARIN and calling him " Good boy, that's it"

Hahaahahaha, just pathefetic.. I even take back all my words for COMPLEMENTING HIM for his SKILLS IN BEING A MASTER MANIPULATOR, BADASS VILLAIN! He doesn't even deserves the title of BEING THE END OR EVEN VILLAIN, seriously.. his reasons, excuse me; REASON was just fuckin blame ass " RIN ". Ooooohh you didn't save Rin, kakashi.. but no sweat kakashi old friend; I don't blame YOU, I blame the world for her death and that's the reason I want to destroy soo many people and put the world under genjutsu!

What a fckin weak chapter, weak writing.. I never imagined that I would be so unsatisfied by Kishi's writing,.. WAITING LITERALLY 5 years FOR THIS! It was truelly Kishi who manipulated us with those statements and suspense, not REALLY TOBI, if you know what I mean. Please, just GET RID OF HIM Naruto, or Madara.. just thank him and stabs his ass from behind and pull his " No ONE " heart out of his chest and take it all over. Better said; BRING SASUKE BACK into the PICTURE, even Orochimaru! Why Itachi Uchiha, why didn't you try to kill this bastard, damn fkcin hell!

@ YORU: my friend,.. it's not like POW, I and others who are disappointed, doesn't know or understand this LOVE/HATE scenario's: it was just not FITTING FOR HIM to fall back on something so weak like this: a GIRLFRIEND, made him do this.. he doesn't deserve it. 5 years waiting and the PLOT IS SO WEAK, pathefetic. This is a scenario that must have been dealt already with kakashi years back, not " MASTER GENIUS " who plays with the shinobi world behind the scenes, playes with the darkness of people.. he doesn't even deserve the TITLE of " badass VILLAIN ".

And the TIMELINE IS ALSO SOOOOOO fcked-up, it ain't funny anymore.. why making DATABOOK, if you don't use it. I've never been so pissed.
    The issue with nagato's eyes before obito's birth was obviously explained. Tobi masqueraded as madara and took claim for madara's deeds which included many occurrences prior to himself being born.

The issue of rin is not simply about rin, you acknowledge this yourself. His take on the world and its ugly and tragic faults are good enough reason to me at least.

He complimented minato for reasons of hiding his true identity and also for reasons of experiencing minato's power coming at him for the first time. Yes, obito was aware of what minato can do but also compare it to the sense of seeing your wife on your honeymoon. You knew how beautiful she was before you married but when you encounter her under a new profound situation for the first time you might exclaim the obvious "my love, you really are beautiful". Ofc you knew it already but the circumstances are now radically changed and the truth is the same truth it always was but will appear and feel different.

Madara did the groundwork manipulations already and continued them up to the uchiha massacre, wasn't solely tobi.

The tag on naruto may not have been to kill, knowing minato could deal with it. He needed the distraction because it was imperative he removed minato from the equation for as long as possible.
    _____
    Obito is Tobirama's great grandson. The proof is in the pudding.