3 8.33%
  • l3l Average

6 16.67%
  • l2l Bad

9 25.00%
  • l1l Terrible

7 19.44%
Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    I think its kinda tragic though seeing obito the way he is now. I mean he was like the ultimate tragic hero when died, changed kakashi's way of life completely and yet here he stands now as the ultimate villian. Though wanting to control the entire world cause of a broken love is extreme, i wouldnt belittle it either, especially if his last 'living' thoughts was about how he never had the chance to confess to her...that could fuel some power shit man

Now that Madara is here I wonder if the other Kage's are still alive or just seriously injured. Madara did say he had become bored with the fight but I can't see him leaving without putting them in their place first.

Also why are there cracks in Madara's face again?
    Spoiler!

I thought he fixed his body after he revived himself.
    Spoiler!

I have a question tho'. Where are they right now? I mean, the sky's black and rocks keep falling around...anyone knows?

Quote Originally Posted by Yoru View Post
    -You underestimate love way too much. In this manga it's revealed that love is the biggest reason for hate. To Obito Rin was his world, actually he didn't have another reason to live besides her, because it was for her that he was constantly improving his skills and dreaming of being hokage and such. With Rin gone, he no longer has anything. Plus, if madara came to mess with him, he only made all worse.
    We do not underestimate nothing, we misread here. Obito did not contact Kakashi all this time because the latter let Rin died, this is what Obito said. There is no motive based on revenge, at least this is not suggested in this chapter.

Also why for example Tsunade did not become a twisted avenger because of Dan's death if love were so important in the manga?*

Finally I would like to add that Kishi could have been busy with other things that Naruto lately, this is the only reason I find to comfort myself with this empty chapter.

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    For me a dissapointing chapter. As if the flashbacks from earlier werent enough, we got served even more !? I was honestly disgusted by that .. I expected a LOT of talking and some explanations but none of that happend. I dont know if Kishi is binded by his schedule or something but in my opinion, chapters 599 and 600 could have (and should have) been done MUCH much better.

Whats done is done, we can only hope that atleast the fighting will be fun. Madara and Obito in combination are surely too much for Naruto & co. to handle. I wonder what happened to the Kages, the last time we saw them they were pretty much hell bend on stopping Madara but since he got to where Naruto is .. I guess it means that they were annihilated ? I bet some of them died, Tsuchikage was seriously pushing his limits and the same goes to Tsunade so IMO they are the most likely people to have died in that fight.

I expect reinforcments to arrive at Narutos side next chapter, he already fought in Kyuubi chakra mode for about what ? 5 minutes ? So he is likely to drop back to his normal anytime now.
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

I think it's quite possible that Sasuke and Orochimaru could tag in with Naruto and Co. to help stop Madara. To Orochimaru the Moons Eye Plan would surely throw a big wrench into his own plans and Sasuke seems to be at least questioning his desire for revenge.

It will be epic if Sasuke join the scene next chap. Oro is the best one to explain history and die but I know that they are going to another place; which Sasuke knows very well...

By the way, a time-travelling Tobi is 100% not plausible, because he would have used it to save Rin (I dunno if somebody mentioned this in the forum already).

Quote Originally Posted by Naamean View Post
    We do not underestimate nothing, we misread here. Obito did not contact Kakashi all this time because the latter let Rin died, this is what Obito said. There is no motive based on revenge, at least this is not suggested in this chapter.

Also why for example Tsunade did not become a twisted avenger because of Dan's death if love were so important in the manga?*

Finally I would like to add that Kishi could have been busy with other things that Naruto lately, this is the only reason I find to comfort myself with this empty chapter.
    I mean that Rin's death, hid LOVE for her was the reason he got so twisted. I'm not saying he wanted revenge, in fact, if you read my last post I point out that Obito's NOT an avenger. POW was saying that your beloved one's death is a lame excuse for becoming evil. I said it's otherwise.

Tsunade did not become twisted and crazy but she did become empty and hollow. She changed the way she saw the world, reality, she even said that her previous dreams and Dan's and Nawaki's dreams were bullshit. You seema to forget that just to see her loved ones again in the form of edo tensei, she was willing to kill her best friend Jiraya as a sacrifice. She was really willing to let Orochimaru destroy her hometown and continue with his evil deeds. She was really near to becoming a "bad" person. The only diffrences between her and Obito are:

-She found hope again in the person that Naruto is, while Obito lost all of his hopes, because Rin was all of his hopes and he could not bring her back.
    -Obito met Madara (unluckily), who contributed to making Obito twisted. He even revealed his moon eye plan to him. Tsunade would have never thought of something like that by herself.

Quote Originally Posted by Execution View Post
    Now that Madara is here I wonder if the other Kage's are still alive or just seriously injured. Madara did say he had become bored with the fight but I can't see him leaving without putting them in their place first.

Also why are there cracks in Madara's face again?
    Spoiler!

I thought he fixed his body after he revived himself.
    Spoiler!
    I think while he is as alive and not a re-carnation any more, his body still gets the edo tensei advantage of his soul being tied to the world not the body so he may have just have let his body take damage and then regenerate when he went crashing into the ground