6 16.67%
  • l2l Bad

9 25.00%
  • l1l Terrible

7 19.44%
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21
    Initiate

We might have been fooled once again

I got this idea, and it's making me wandering. It's not complete, but here it is:

Madara prepares himself for battle with Hashirama. He gets Kyuubi, and he prepares a safety:
    He tells Tobirama that he would help him become the Hokage if he resurects him in the case he dies.
    He fights Hashirama and dies. Uses izanagi twice, and leaves no usable eyes behind.

Tobirama realizes that his brother is too powerfull, and that his genetics will grant him a long life. The only way for him to get his share of fame is to do what Madara proposed. He uses Edo Tensei and resurects him.
    (Remember, Kabuto said: You were completed beyond your prime. Madara: You... know about my prime).
    Part of the deal was for Madara to get Hashirama DNA, as his goal is to get rinnegan in order to resurect his brother. He should also stay hidden and stay away from Tobirama and Konoha, or else, Tobirama would release Edo Tensei.

Tobirama lures his brother to a remote location and, together with Edo Madara performs a stealth kill. Blames some other village, which starts the 1st great war.

Madara stays away from Tobirama, but in order to free himself from the possibility of Edo Tensei release, he hires merceneries - Kinkaku and Ginkaku. They fail the first time, but the second time they come with a larger force. Feeling guilt, and that he is no worthy of being a hokage, Tobirama sacrifices himself and chooses the most honest one - Sarutobi to be the hokage.

Madara awakens rinnegan and resurects Izuna. However, something goes wrong, and his spirit leaves the earth. They meet in the purgatory (where Kakashi met his father). Madara instructs Izuna that a boy Nagato could be host for the rinnegan and resurect him, since the process requires that the performer die. Izuna tells him about the Moon eye plan, which would free the world from war.

Izuna gets resurected, but with some bed eyes. Madara sticks in the purgatory, since his brother did not forgave him.
    Izuna gives Nagato the rinnegan eyes, but gets a second thought about resurecting Madara. Maybe he should implant the rinnegan into himself and perform the MoonEyePlan without his power seeking brother. He starts experimenting with Hashirama DNA, but overdoes it, starting to loose ability to maintain his sharingan. He needs a new Uchiha body. He finds dying Obito...

In the purgetory, Madara meets with Obito's spirit, who tells him about what happened.

Now, for the 601:
    Tobi was not happy hearing about Madara resurection. Madara called him Obito ironicly, and implying that he knows about his change of heart. The two of them will argue about what to do and finaly get into a fight.
    Last edited by bjnpav; 09-10-2012 at 03:30 PM.

^
    IMHO,the Senju clan members are not such.
    Kabuto knows how to increase manga release rate
    Spoiler!

The real problem is the very fact that Edodara has his original eyes that he have upgraded to Rinnegan right before his death. He was resurrected with his own eyes, because it was his DNA that was used, but what if he, at the time of death, had some other eyes ? The fact that he was summoned the way he is, might imply that he really have died with his own eyes (which means that he wasn't the one that gave out his eye to Nagato, or simply he used another method to give Nagato the Rinnegan), but then again, if Kakashi or Danzou were to be summoned through ET after their death, would they still have their Sharingans ? Looking at Hanzou's example, I would have to say yes, thus Nagato's eyes didn't belong to Madara, unless the time"line" here is screwed again .

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    The real problem is the very fact that Edodara has his original eyes that he have upgraded to Rinnegan right before his death. He was resurrected with his own eyes, because it was his DNA that was used, but what if he, at the time of death, had some other eyes ? The fact that he was summoned the way he is, might imply that he really have died with his own eyes (which means that he wasn't the one that gave out his eye to Nagato, or simply he used another method to give Nagato the Rinnegan), but then again, if Kakashi or Danzou were to be summoned through ET after their death, would they still have their Sharingans ? Looking at Hanzou's example, I would have to say yes, thus Nagato's eyes didn't belong to Madara, unless the time"line" here is screwed again .
    I think any shinobi with transplanted eyes/limbs will be revived with those eyes/limbs. If that weren't the case, Madara wouldn't have had any eyes, because even his EMS was originally Izuna's.

The line is blurry; Edo Itachi wasn't blind/sick, but Edo Nagato was still crippled/thin. However, transplanted eyes, at least, seem to be replicated with Edo Tensei. Kishi probably isn't putting too much thought into consistency; the important thing is that his resurrected Doujutsu users (i.e, the most powerful characters in the manga) get to show off their capabilities as Edo zombies, with the caveat that Nagato still had some weakness to allow Itachi/Naruto/Bee to defeat him, and Madara has no weakness at all.

Quote Originally Posted by micoreth View Post
    I think that Obito had always been in touch with Madara and he was in this "take over the world" plot long before he was crushed under the boulders. It doesn't seem that far-fetched to think that he may have already awoken his mangekyo sharingan when he was under the boulders and that maybe he was not crushed at all but he was passing through the rocks just like he is doing right now. Giving his eye to Kakashi may be also part of his plan since he was gonna implement rinnegan to his eye socket. We already know that he pays a lot of attention to stay anonymous wearing his mask and disregarding the questions about his identity, I don't see a better move than playing dead for staying anonymous.

These are just my toughts though, anything is possible.
    Ahahaha! So Obito was evil long before his hopes and dreams were "crushed"... I love it.
    Last edited by Rlinfamous; 09-10-2012 at 05:11 PM.

Chapters out on mangareader.